Updated Abilities

(Im confused about the shit im giving this man so I want to drop this cock now. Shit there's alot of abilities and I will nerf shit...for good reason. All abilities in the last bio are non canon in my story everything else in that bio is canon. I'm also gonna add a bio now.)

//Updated Abilities And Bio//

Appearance: Lucian is a handsome young man with black hair and violet eyes, which he inherited from his father. Lucian is rather tall standing at 6,4 being as tall as Sairaorg. He has a muscular appearance tho not as much as a body builder. (He has a close resemblance to Lelouch from Code Geass.)

Clothing: Lucian often wears dark clothing with gold symbols on it shown by his normal and military attire. (His normal attire is Lelouch's school outfit combined with Regulus Corneas's clothes. His military attire is from General Livers attire from Akame Ga Kill.)

Personality: Lucian has the charisma of a leader and a very intelligent man often making decisions tactically instead of morality tho he does care about the people closest to him.

Sacred Gear: Known name: Heavenly Heart Of Greed: Lions Heart By Azazel/ Real name: The Authority Of The Imperial Metal Dragon: Sin Division.

During The Great War a fight broke out between the 3 Heavenly Dragons The Imperial Authority Metal Dragon Belinda, The White Dragon Emperor Of Supremacy Albion and The Red Dragon Emperor Ddraig fought causing mass destruction during there fight and getting the Three Factions combined efforts to slay the last 2 having the Imperial Authority Dragon to eat her own memories and name wiping her existence from and existence from the world except for a few powerful ones such as Heavenly Dragons, Ophis, Great Red, Crom Cruach.

He eventually became a 1 time Sacred Gear manifesting in Lucian Himejima at birth. He does not apply to the Angels Sacred Gear system letting him go unnoticed only manifesting his Authority Of Greed until he met Lucian in his dreams. (Note debuff he can only use one Authority at once.)

Sacred Gear Abilities: (Note I will be using the Wiki for Re:Zero because im mean.

Sub-Species Balance Breaker-???There is no Scale Mail for Sin Division so Lucian had to create a Balance Breaker with Azazel. It is stored under the Grigori and will teleport under Lucian and the summon cannot be blocked since its directly connected to the Juggernaut Drive like Scale Mail. Lucian becomes as strong as Indra in it. Sorry no spoilers but here's a hint its a gundum.

Juggernaut Drive-???mega sus???

-Authority Of Greed/Re:Zero from Regulus Corneas:

Lions Heart: Lucian stopped the time of his own body for anywhere between five and ten seconds, granting him complete invincibility with anything past the five second mark causing excruciating pain to him, prompting him to deactivate it immediately.

Lucian is able to give Lions Heart to any women that cares for him, preventing any recoil from the ability, allowing him to become invincible for as long as he wants; no form of recoil went to his harem and they weren't even aware of harbouring his heart. Once his pseudo-heart was destroyed, the side effects of Lion's Heart returned back to him. (Note as long as his harem is alive he's fucking invincible. Debuff I know I said this but he can't use it if he's using other authorities. ÷×÷)

Stillness Of An Objects Time: Lucian's mainly offensive ability, named by Azazel. Lucian could stop the time of anything he was wearing, touching, or even his breath, which in turn stopped the object's or thing's interference from the outside world, only allowing its interference outwards and even granting Lucian the ability to freely manipulate the objects' shape. Small objects imbued with Stillness of an Object's Time could be used either as a form of platform which allowed Lucian to freely traverse on it, or be utilised as objects of imminent death and destruction as they created devastating and destructive attacks when used with malicious intent. (Note because of this he does not need to eat, sleep or take a shit. He has infinite physical stamina but still has a mana pool.)