Chapter 17/ACT 3

//Chapter 17//
(Sorry for the short chapter!)

   This was bad....

   No it was terrible.

      Sirzechs Lucifer was distraught. His sister had almost practically ran to Azazel demanding why Lucian Himejima, out of all people was is in Kuoh Town without permission from her.

  He knew his sister was a prideful devil, for satan's she basically threatened a man who could wipe the devil faction of the underworld. Ahhhhhhh, could he have a day without any anxiety for once?

   He could still remember the day he signed the 'Lucian Treaty' with the Three Factions. He could still remember the details...

  1. Lucian Himejima cannot participate in any acts of aggression of war.

   2. Lucian Himejima can only fight in the Grigori capital if it ever gets attacked.

   3. Lucian Himejima is recognised along with General Esdeath, Shalltear and Escanor, as defense members of the Grigori.

   That was the reason why Azazel was losing more and more power everyday to Lucian, its at the point where they can't control their actions. And neither can he now that he's back at the Grigori.

   "Lord Sirzechs you've gone pale? Are you okay? Do you want some tea?" Of course his wife/maid queen would ask that.

   'Just thinking about a kid gives me the chills...'

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

    "What! What do you mean by you've set up the Damocles for hiding!" Lucian yells into his phone in his office.

   "Well sir, the Toromo Agency and In Vouge both believed it was a good idea to move the fortress to remote location that they could do maintenance on the Damocles there. I'll send you the coordinates."

  "Understood- Wait? The fuck it's inside an island of the coast of Cuba?" Lucian says with surprise as he stares at a picture of a tropical island with 4 giant spikes protruding from the ground with a castle in the middle.

  "H-oly s-hit you actually did it..."

  "Yes we did. Your going to pay once its operational."

   "O-f course I just need more time to finish building what its gonna fire..."

  "I recommend Field Limitary Effective Implosion Armaments?"

   "I c-ould. 'That would skyrocket my plans to the next step...literally.'"

    "Good then. Good day, your majesty."

   Ah, I think im done with calls for today...I never thought of using F.L.E.I.J.A warheads on the Damocles...I could also put them in Shikoutazer....

   God I need to take over the Grigori soon...Uncle's gonna find my stash soon...

   Oh shit I totally forgot the total clusterfuck Kurome caused...

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

  Rias Gremory was in deep shit, she was at the center of publicity in the supernatural world just because of one choice. She threatened him. From school to tutors, she was taught that every other faction except devils were weak and should be looked down on.

  So she threatened him, and someone recorded it! She only knew of Lucian Himejima from 3 things. The first being a newspaper she saw her brother reading. Akeno and alot of gossip from other high class devils.

  Even Riser knew him but who didn't? A super devil class fallen angel who wields a dragon type sacred gear? Wikipedia had alot to say about him.

   "President! What do you mean Koneko-chan and Asia have disappeared! We need to find them!" Oh that, Lucian kidnapped her Rook and soon to be bishop. Well Koneko is his sister-in-law. She had no idea why he would take Asia.

  "I can't Issei. Its not that simple. You see the man that kidnapped them is someone the devil faction can't anger...I've already told my brother there's nothing I can do I already screwed up enough." Rias spoke in a tired voice as her head rested on her hand on the table.

   "You have a brother!" She resisted her urge to roll her eyes at her pawns words of surprise...she really did need to teach him about the supernatural world......