Chapter 3/ACT I

(I just wanted to shout this out there I got the idea for this from the fanfic Black Sanctum by Triplesquidge on fanfic.net i really liked chapter 2 of it!)

//Chapter 3//-Tits Kitsune Arrives!

'And I hope I don't finally get suffocated this time by certain Kitsune but it's always good to see Kunou I guess.' I finish writing in my journal. Right now we are on a special train to Kyoto for any VIP'S from other factions come to visit or come for a meeting.

"Are we almost there!" Kurome shouted to nobody. "One and a half hours left until we get to Kyoto station Kurome." Escanor said while sitting around in a skittish manner at night Escanor was the epitome of a submissive male one of the downsides of his Longinus prideful during the day and submissive at night in a butler suit.

Right now I'm on a train to Kyoto with Kurome, Akame, Esdeath and Escanor. Vali and Kuroka said they needed to stay back and didn't specify why. Oh did I forget that Kurome's only 13? So there's lots of complaining from her.

"I'm just happy to see Yasaka and Kunou again." Esdeath said. I look over to her and deadpan and she send me a wink. She's reading lingerie book. 'I can't even say god help me!'

"I hope Uncle can handle what's going on back home." I say quietly and I turn to Esdeath and Akame. "Both of you did you check the security on this meeting?" 

  "Yep we made sure to check the guest list and the amount of security Lucian, the Old Satan Faction would not even think attacking this party." Akame told me with a reassuring voice.

  "What about that terrorist group I told you about thats come up recently?" I ask her but Esdeath responds this time. "The Khaos Brigade, eh love they wouldn't think about making a move either but they do seem to be more of a threat ever since the rumors of the Old Satan Faction joining them."

  "Hmm good thing I posted more security Escanor who's on the guest list again?" I ask him and he responded with his respectful tone. "Of course sir, on our side is all of Cemetery Wind being us here, you sir being the Representative of the Fallen Angels since Azazel could not make it. Then we have from the Norse Pathogen Chief Norse God Odin and his Valkyrie bodyguard Rossweisse, from the Shinto Pathogen who are hosting would be Yasaka and her daughter Kunou. From the Angels side Archangel Michael and his sister Searph Gabriel, and finally on the the Devils side Maou Levithan Serafall.

  I uncontrollable shivered at that last name Serafall is very very hyperactive tho my one problem with her is how she acts for her position. "I guess thats reasonable lets just see what I can do to help my faction."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

  "Arriving At Kyoto Station Now Arigatōgozaimashita!"

    I step of the bus with my group half of them look groggy from not being able to sleep there still by bodyguards.

   "Welcome to Kyoto again! Lucian we've accommodated for your party!" Yasaka said happily as we hand our luggage to the Youkai servants.

I look at her and she's just as beautiful as ever.

  "I see your just as beautiful as ever Yasaka its good to see you to Kunou

  "I see your just as beautiful as ever Yasaka its good to see you to Kunou." I tell them before me and the rest of my group bow before her. "Ara Ara is my little nephew hitting on me now? Look how much you've grown up! You don't have to bow your just guests!" Yasaka told me in a teasing but motherly voice.

  "We thank you for your hospitality Yasaka-sama." Esdeath said in a respectful voice. "Onii-chan! I trained my Foxfire like you said so I can become as strong as you!" Said the voice of a excited young girl around the age of 9 clamping on to Lucian's legs.

  "Thats great Kunou! I'm just here for a party tho so I won't be able to see you that much while my visit this time." I say saddened and she just cutely tilts her head. "What?"

  "She's 9 Lucian." Yasaka tells me in a deadpan voice. I swear I could hear my team giggling and I just scratch the back of my head and Yasaka just picks her up. "So did you add more security?" I quietly tell her as we walk down a stare case towards a garden.

  "Yes I understand Azazel said there was a terrorist group trying to cause problems for every faction." She tells me. "Then I'll make sure to put Esdeath and Akame on guard duty. I'll tell Albedo to search for any suspicious activity." I tell her in a concerned voice. "Lucian don't you think this is a bit much? I'm not doubtful of your groups powers at all but...." I cut her off. "Your worried about Kunou's safety in this matter?" She just nods.

  "There's people here who don't think I should get into an alliance with other factions' they've tried to kidnap Kunou multiple times but now that this party's getting closer I don't know what could happen..." She said in a concerned voice.

  "I understand Auntie but I'll keep security measures up this party needs to happen for all our factions' sakes." I tell her. "I know I know....just don't tire yourself out on this." She tells me but I just put on a smug smile.

  "I have a Longinus that lets me not starve, not sleep, I can't even get tir-" I tell her but she just roles her eyes. "Okay, okay I get it just get some sleep."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////