Chapter 9/ACT 1

//Chapter 9//-Who The Fuck Are You?

         The atmosphere was tense, very tense there were grudges and rivalries and a high dose of childhood trauma for myself if I may add.

  I know what this meeting was for it was not for peace, well not yet atleast....I know the rules ever since I took my job 1st....don't let my past get in my way at all.....it hinders my ability to think.

    2nd I'm representing my faction not myself....can't let myself get greedy. 3rd this is my own rule I will not let anyone and I mean anyone insult me.

   They can insult my uncle, my faction and not my friends or me! Fuck I sound like a pompous rich boy! Well I guess you get that for living in luxury for more most of my life.

    The people at the table were scary....I don't want to fuck up....at the table were Odin and Rossweisse behind him and next to him was Zeus he had no bodyguard.....cocky motherfucker....well his strong...surprising Hades isn't here....he's an asshole anyways.

   From Heaven was Michael and his.....fuck im getting a boner just looking at her...when Uncle said he fell for Gabriel *literally* no insult to anyone in my 'harem' her golden blonde hair going down to her knees with a flower pin in her hair and with blue eyes....she fucking sent me a wink....mission complete.

   1 out of 3 of Shinto Gods are her. Fuck....why are faction leader women this hot....Amaterasu she has black hair and violet eyes. She had a shrine maiden outfit with a tiara on her head like Yasaka. There's also some minor factions like Egypt, Persian and Celtic that only came for the party.

  Speaking of Yasaka she was standing behind Amaterasu glaring at Serafall everyone sent there slight glare even I can't fully keep my politician like personality up with this utter amount of disrespect im getting towards my faction Serafall really didn't do anything.

   You see the Maou's split up there power into fourths each one holding a quarter, while someone like me Zeus and Odin hold all of the power in our factions, well not me but I represent my faction Azazel has a good reason not to be here.

   So were getting basically bitched slapped by the Devil government sent only 1 Maou instead of all 4 because we all hold the power in our factions by ourselves not split up into fourths...not that I mind. From what I hear about the other Maou's Serafall is the best out of all of them....maybe because im good with women?

    Lucifer is a total sis-con and cares about his sister more then his faction going out of his way to give his sister peerage members  from what I hear. Beezelbub is nice he has a rivalry with Uncle about who's smarter from their faction sometime. Don't even get me started on Asmodeus.

   "D-ont yo-u g-uys want to s-tart?" Serafall said in a scared voice of everyone's aura crushing down on her and I quickly stand up. "I think we should talk with words first before auras start skyrocketing! I can barely breath!" I yell at them to calm down which they snap out of there anger trip.

   Truth be told all of there power on me at the same time would make me use my Longinus on myself to block external influence. "Talk? This is total disrespect! To only send one Satan! While we send the leaders of our factions!" Amaterasu tells us.

   "U-hhh, let her explain?" I tell in an almost child like pleading tone im such an embarrassment. Zeus just slammed his head into the table and Amaterasu rolled her eyes.