Chapter 16/ACT 2

//Chapter 16//

A stare down could be seen between one of the strongest men in the world and one of the 2 overseers of Kuoh Town. Lucian frowned when he saw Rias Gremory appear inbetween him and his sister Akeno.

"You really couldn't show up at a better time Devil?" Lucian says with a frown on tho he keeps his composure. Rias puts a arm infront of her Queen and says to the fallen;

"First your posse shows up and kills my pawn, then you show up out of all people Lucian Himejima." She says in disgust and starts charging up a red aura. "No Rias! Not here out of all places, please!" Akeno says to her King in a pleading voice.

"That's right Rias, Akeno said not here! What are you gonna do!" Lucian said in a mocking tone. "You-"

"Mahāpadma!"

Everything froze. The air was blue. Time and space had frozen across the entirety of Kuoh Town. Esdeath walks into the building with a scowl on her face.

"Was that necessary Esdeath?" Lucian says with a raised eyebrow and Esdeath's eye starts twitching. "Necessary? Definitely but you acted so calm and delinquent like will only screw up our plans, here I got the buying rights and Odin's approval." She tossed him a file and he raises an eyebrow.

"Delinquent? Thats a new one...nice house." He says as he looks it over the papers. "Thats not just any house, its the Winter Palace in Russia...I thought you might like the place..." She says blushing like a school girl in love.

"That school girl personality of yours just makes you more of psycho on the battlefield." He said to her handing the papers back to her. "Tho, what of my research?" He says with narrowed eyes.

"Secure as ever, you know very well I only chose Russia because there's a Thought Elevator there. Its right under the palace." She says as she starts to sweat. "Right under the palace huh? Might as well move operations there. Lets rap this up, I need to get home." He says with a yawn.

"Your right Mahāpadma won't last much longer. But seriously I thought you'd be more exited to see your sister? Did you tell her about what you plan to do?" She says to him and Lucian just shakes his head.

"No, she has an Evil Piece inside her right now so I can't risk anything. It would control her to tell her king." He says to her. Once he stops speaking time goes back to normal. "-dare mock-! Y-our!" Rias has a hard time coming up with words from what just happened.

She was just standing there about to yell at Lucian for mocking her and next thing she knows is General Esdeath is here out of all places! At this point she shouldn't be surprised if the whole Grigori came into her territory.....wait why isn't Sona doing anything?

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"I did as you asked Lord Escanor, Lady Shalltear and Lady Albedo. But isn't this...illegal?" Sona questioned the three people standing before her desk. One wearing large golden armor with blue lion symbols on him.

"Hah! It won't be little girl! Lucian doesn't need an okay from anyone, technically this is his town." Escanor said to the devil heir and she raised an eyebrow at his wording but remained calm.

"His territory?" She raised an eyebrow at his word, tho she could guess for Satan's sake that Lord Himejima probably made some deal with her sister to take her territory so she would have to go back to the underworld for some 'fun'.

"Arintsu~, Darling you should have let your siblings know you let those rouge's into your territory. Did you really thing Azazel didn't tell them first?" Shalltear tells her and the color is drained from her face.

This was bad. How did they know? Rias wouldn't tell them, she would be ruined. Her peerage was out of the picture they were loyal to her.....they were surveying the area for months know weren't they?

"It's not as bad as you think Lady Sona, Lord Lucian asked us not to say anything. He merely came here for his sister and to deal with the rouge's here, thats all." Lady Albedo tells me.

Thats good....for now. But they could blackmail me for a short period of time while this thing is going on....

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

It was nothing but a facade, she could see right through her love.

How dare his sis- no women, dare call her loves ideals into question. Trying to persuade him to her side! He's trying to help the world so no one has to feel like him again!

"You should stop pacing." Esdeath tells Lucian who is doing circles in his penthouse. "Why why why why why why why why why why why why why why! She was supposed to love me! After all this time thats what she says to me! Ahhhhhhh! My Brain it, it! Trembles!" Lucian shouts as his eye's turn crimson an-

His head flew, but his body did not drop. Intact his hands just came down from his missing head and go into his pockets like he's waiting. "So another corrupted brain? I swear Belinda will kill him if he doesn't get control of his emotions." Esdeath says to herself as black goo spreads from his neck and forms a skull, then flesh and muscle and everything else, even his hair was in the exact same style.

"Again? I swear one day I'll accidentally yeet my self into Juggernaut Drive. Status report on Jaegers." He says to Esdeath like his head had never fallen off.

This was his Authority Of Lust: Variation And Change. It allowed him to basically regenerate from nothing. He can have his skull crushed or his heart impaled by 5 different swords, burned to ashes, poisoned, disintegrated to nothingness, he will still get back up no mater what. what. The only way to beat him is to seal him kill him while he doesn't have his Authority on.

"Kurome and Akame have been sent to the border as per high commands orders, this Khaos Brigade seems to only target the bases there in mostly. Escanor has been sent to the Winter Palace to make arrangements for your arrival and investigate the Thought Elevator under the palace. Ingvild is obviously here with us right now. You sent Tobio to make that deal with the Mayan Faction, Shalltear left on private leave to be with her sister in Romania and sends you her regards." Esdeath fishes and Lucian puts on his thinking mode.

"The Old Satan Faction wants revenge on Kurome and Akame for deserting. Okay, just move her back. I sure Escanor is handling things good. And the Mayan Faction deal failed eh? Tell Tobio to kill them all. Shalltear is with Elmenhilde." Lucian says like he's checking things off.

"Indeed your wish is my command my love."

"And what of the Thought Elevators?"

"We've found 5 out of 8 right now-"

"Good, good. Were almost there...."

"My little sword....."