Sleepovers

"Do you need anything or.." Liam asked as Theo entered his room.

"No I just-" Theo paused before speaking and took a deep breath.

"I just wanted to thank you, Liam."

"What?" that was all Liam said as his heart lost a beat.

"For everything actually.. you've been so nice with me and I don't know why but.. I- thank you. You know I'm not very good with apologizing.. but I'm sorry for everything, you know?" his voice cracked as he spoke.

"No, no Theo please don't say that." Liam said walking towards the older.
"Hey, it's okay. Theo look at me." he was hesitant to touch the older boy. But he did it. He grabbed Theo's hand and then he walked them to the couch. They sat on the couch. Then Liam was the first one to speak.

"Wanna have a sleepover with me?" he whispered.

"Wh- what?"

"I asked you to have a sleepover with me, asshole." Liam said and Theo chuckled.

"Mason and I have these sleepovers all the time since my parents aren't home most of the time."

"But he's your best friend and you trust him. I'm not your friend I tried to kill your alpha.. it's not the same." Theo said without missing a beat.

"Yeah don't you try to talk about that again because I'll break your beautiful nose for the 5th time, Raeken!" Liam grinned. Theo laughed.

"Let's have a sleepover, Dunbar."

They layed on the bed. Shoulders brushing. Liam felt good. He wanted the cuddle- Wait what? Did I just think about cuddling with Theo?

"So does that mean we're friends?" Theo asked Liam.

"Yeah, Theo isn't that so obvious since I let you sleep in my bed , letting you stay at my home... only Friends do this" Liam answered.

Theo opened his mouth to say something but Liam's phone started ringing. Someone called him.

"Uh I have to take this." Liam told Theo as he picked it up.

"Hey, Hayden!" Liam was excited. Theo's head started spinning as he heard it was Hayden.

"Hey Liam, how are you. I miss you so much!!" He heard Hayden reply.

"Same.. Wish you were here."

"What are you doing now though I didn't wanna call but I thought I should because I will not have time tomorrow so..."

"Oh it's fine. I'm having a sleepover with a friend." Theo stared at the younger boy. Eyes widened.

"Oh that's great you know.. I wanted to tell you that I- well I have a boyfriend." Hayden said and Liam smiled.

Theo was excited? Happy? Nervous? He didn't know what he was. He didn't know what to think.

"That's great Hayden!!! I'm so happy for you."

"Well, you're not mad or anything right?" Hayden asked hesitantly. Liam laughed.

"Oh come on! I just said that I'm very happy for you! I'm not mad. And.. we broke up months ago and we decided that we'd just be good friends right?" Liam answered.

"Yeah.. I was just- look I didn't say anything and kinda left you so I don't want you to think of me as a bad person. I really felt bad you know.."

"It's okay, Hay." Liam said.

"Well I'm glad we're okay. I'll talk to you later then, bye!" Hayden ended the call.

Theo eyes still stayed widened.
"What?" Liam asked shaking his head.

"Hayden is dating and you're happy?" Theo asked like a puppy.

"Yeah I mean I've dated her for a while. But when she left and we kinda broke up but she still wanted to stay friends so that's why I'm happy for my friend y'know." Liam casually said.

Theo smiled "Goodnight, little beta."

"Night, Theo" Liam smiled back.