Jealous

Liam woke up next morning and saw something that made him blush.

Theo was spooning him.

And it was so cute. Theo looked to peaceful when he slept. Theo shifted a little bit when Liam tried to move because he didn't want make the situation awkward.

Then he moved away from Theo.

He went to the bathroom. Checked his phone and then he came out of the bathroom seeing Theo still sleeping. Peacefully.

"Theo"
"Theo wake up, it's getting late"

Theo snuggled up with his pillow as he woke up to Liam's voice. He liked his voice. It was sweet.

"Theo we're gonna be late and that's my pillow, excuse me!"

"5 more minutes!" Theo said snuggling up with the pillow more.

"I'm gonna be an angry mom if you keep doing this!" Said Liam jumping at the sleepy boy.

"Ow Liam, you're so heavy-" then Theo noticed that Liam was now on the top of him.

"Is that what angry moms do!?" Theo asked biting his lower lip.

"Um uh- yeah I guess so... look you're awake now you're gonna be late you still need to graduate big boy" Liam said starting at Theo's eyes. His eyes were green but also kinda blueish at the same time.
When he realized that he was moving closer to Theo. He moved quickly away.

Theo cleared his throat. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom.."

"Uh? Yeah me too-" Theo looked at him with widened eyes.

"Uh I'm mean I'll go make breakfast see you later" Liam said running away.

_______

They finished their breakfast in 5 minutes because they were already late. Probably because of the morning thing. Liam didn't understand what he was doing this morning it made him so nervous.

They went to school together.
Liam kind of tried to ignore Theo because he felt really after trying kis- no not really he didn't try to kis- uh Theo. While he was thinking about these..

"HEY DUDE!" Mason said tapping on his shoulder.
It startled Liam.
"GAH! Mason! You scared me!"

"So what's up?" Mason asked as usual. They talked about their weekends and stuff but Liam didn't want to talk about the fact that he and Theo are living together.

"Wait what- is that Theo? Theo Raeken?" Mason said. Totally shocked by the fact that Theo Raeken is back to school.

"Yeah well.. he kind of drove me home last night and uh.. he didn't have a place to say so I told him to stay with me for this year until he graduates."
Mason was shocked.

"You did what?" Mason paused before speaking again "Liam he- you know what he did to everyone in the pack.. well I think he kinda changed but it still doesn't change the fact that he was evil."

"Yeah I know man and I really felt bad for him. No one deserves to be that guilty. Look I- I still trust him 'cause he saved me..not one or two time, he saved me several times.. he helped the pack fight the ghost riders and helped me with my anger. He took Gabe's pain remember?" Liam said.

"Which means he cares." Mason finished.

"I guess, yeah"
Then when Liam tried to say something Corey appeared in front of them giving Mason peck on the lips.
"Hey Liam" Corey waved at Liam awkwardly.
"Corey, hey"
"Liam it's good to see you but uh..THEO- What's he doing here, I swear to god I don't want to see him.."

Then when Liam looked at Theo he saw something that made his blood boil.. Theo was standing there talking to a girl who was blonde and had blue eyes. He was smiling at her like he would smile at Liam. It made him so angry.

He ran into the locker room and locked himself in the bathroom.
His claws and fangs were coming out he looked himself in the mirror. Trying to not lose control.
"Hey Liam open the door"
"Dude please"
"What happened Liam please tell me
"Are you okay Liam" Mason said knocking the door.
"Liam please you can come out and tell us what happened" Corey tried to comfort him.
Liam calmed down and opened the door and Mason hugged him tightly.
"I'm fine"
"No dude you're not, I can totally see that! I don't want to force you but I'm your best friend Liam, Just tell me what happened between you and Theo" Mason asked.

A/N : HIIIIII I'm back how are you guys doing?
I love mason and Liam's friendship so much!!! Hbu ?
Okay I'm really busy so bye for now 🏃‍♀️🤪