Goda's Help

They both went to school. They didn't tell anyone. Liam was ready until he wasn't ready.

He was scared of what people might think of them. He liked Theo and all. But the pack members..

Will they hate him for dating Theo.

"Hey Theo, can I talk to Mason for a sec? Uhm you know guy stuff"

"He means gay stuff" Mason corrected him.

"Dude what the-" Liam laughed.

Theo frowned. Corey patted on Theo's shoulder. "I got him. You guys talk about your gay- 'guy stuff' and we'll talk bout some stuff y'know" all of them laughed. Liam looked at how happy Theo was with his friends. He was happy. That's all Liam needed.

"DUDE- HE KISSED YOU AND HE LIKES YOU. I TOLD YOU. I KNEW IT. BUT IM UPSET YOU'RE JUST TELLING ME THIA NOW. YOU SHOULD'VE CALLED ME EARLIER" Mason was so loud. The whole school probably heard him.

"Calm down, man" Liam whisper yelled.

"You know you're the first one to know. But what I wanna talk about is... How the pack would react. I'm just scared to tell them... What if Malia tries to kill Theo-"

"Look who needs to calm down now" Mason said tapping on his shoulder.

"C'mon Liam, it's gonna be okay. Scott knows right? If Scott approves then everyone has to approve too. He's the alpha. And about Malia, she won't try to kill Theo. Maybe she'll never believe him but she won't try to kill him. We all know that she cares, even though she doesn't show it she still does care Liam. They all care about you being happy and if Theo makes you happy then they will totally be okay with you guys" Mason said with a concerned tone.

"Yeah I guess so...." Liam still wasn't sure. His goda was helpful. But still.

"I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS ARE FINALLY DATING. I MEAN WE KNEW IT WOULD HAPPENED BUT AT SOME POINT WE LOST HOPE SOMETIMES. I OWE YOU 10 BUCKS BABE!" Corey yelled as he and Theo saw Liam.

Theo smiled at his boyfriend. So did Liam.

"YES BABE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH" Mason said.

"I love you too" Corey said kissing his boyfriend.

"I think we should leave you guys alone" Theo said grabbing Liam's wrist and running away from everyone. Theo pinned him against a tree. They were close to the woods.

"You missed me" Liam smirked.

"Oh shut up" Theo leaned into a kiss. It was soft. Theo's lips moved against his own. Liam felt like it was just them. He forgot all his worries for the moment. He felt more like himself. Theo made him feel at home.

Liam smiled into the kiss. They both smiled. Theo pulled away smiling.

"I'm going to tell the pack about us."

"Are you ready I mean it can wait you know-" Theo assured.

"I'm ready. I don't care about them. I just wanna let them know" Liam said.

"Okay" Theo smiled.

A/N : heellooo ;) hru guys! I finally updated!!! Let's see how they tell the pack! Anyways bye for now <3