Hello!

Hello there, guys, gals and non-binary pals! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Marbella. And for those of you who do know me, welcome back!

So, this story is going to be the first of 3 in a series I like to call 'The Delamont Survivor Series'. 

It'll be a series of 3 companion stories to the original Delamont story, told from the perspective of it's other 3 survivors. In this particular story, it will be told from Gear's perspective. 

By all means, you don't have to read these to understand the actual plot of Delamont; it's the same, with some changes due to the different perspective. 

But, as always, before we get into this, let me do some disclaimers:

1. The only things I own in this fanfiction are my OC, Valentina Amore (The main protagonist of Escape The Night Season 5: The Delamont Carnival), the setting of the Delamont Carnival, as well as the characters and fictionalised versions of the guests. All of the rights for Escape The Night go to Joey Graceffa.

2. For those of you who are new and this is the first story with this cast you are checking out, there will be character promos so you can get to know who's who. You don't have to read them if you don't want to, but they are there if you want to!

3. This Escape The Night fanfiction will contain light gore (Just mentions of blood), cursing, arguing, threats and mild descriptions of violence. If you are triggered by any of these, please do not read. You have been warned!

Well, I think that's about it! I hope you all are excited and, without further ado, let's get into the character promos and the first book of the Delamont Survivor Series!

Your Author, Marbella. <3