Chapter 32: Diabolical Demons- Part 4

"You call yourself a Drama King..."

"But you're really the villain of your own story."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear's POV:

"Will you guys please stop disagreeing with me for once!? She was dead weight, and she deserved to die. What part of that do you not understand!?" Zach thunders.

OK, so he's bickering with us for the 300th millionth time tonight.

And I'm honestly about to stomp his throat in until he loses his voice.

"We're just going to keep disagreeing with you. She was an actually decent person, unlike you. Also, please just stop with this; you're really upsetting Val." I condemn.

Yes, she's still really upset; Lizzie's death must've hit her hard.

Well, at least Oli's trying to calm her down.

"Zach, you've been like this all night. You've done nothing major to help and you've been really hard to work with. We only killed Megan earlier so we can have the strongest people." Lana keens, trying to calm the situation and not ignite another argument.

"Oh, here we go; the Russian hooker's at it again, everybody." Zach bleats, rolling his eyes and folding his arms.

OH, YOU DID NOT JUST FUCKING GO THERE, ASSHOLE!

YOU CALLED HER THAT AGAIN?!

"What the fuck did you just say?" Val mutters, her face burning up as she clenches her fists.

Oh, shit, um... I think Val's pissed.

So, we're screwed.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that? I was too busy ignoring you to be paying attention." Zach mocks, grinning falsely.

This fucking bitch is just asking for me to kill him, isn't he?

"I said..." She shouts, shooting up from her seat and pointing at Zach.

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!?"

"Since when was calling Lana a Russian hooker such a big deal?" Zach wails, spreading his arms out like a bird in flight.

"WELL, IT WAS A BIG DEAL TO START WITH! HOW STUPID ARE YOU, YOU DODO?!" Val screams, furious.

Oh. My. Fucking. God.

This bitch is crazy!

Oli: 'OK, I'm now anxious about this because I think Valentina's at her breaking point and she's taking it out on Zach. And as glad as I am that she's representing all of us, I'm worried she's gonna end up taking it out on us. This is gonna be a mess.'

"OK, so you better listen here right now."

"All of our friends are out here dying every hour and then you're over here, insulting all of us and getting over the fact we apparently killed your wife when it's her fault for not trying hard enough. Now, you're mad at us for no reason. You're just being a DICKHEAD with no sense of respect. So, shut your FAT ASS UP, sit down and get used to the fact you're gonna die." She thunders, stomping my foot.

Lana: 'OK, Valentina may have hit her breaking point, but she is GOING AT IT and me, Gear and Oli are over here, gob smacked and I'm just like 'WHAT!?''

Gear: 'I don't know what the fuck is going down, but shit's going crazy and Valentina is running Zach into the ground right now and I'm SHOCKED. Like, I wouldn't be surprised if she follows through with kicking him in the face.... or the balls, but hopefully the face; he'd look better with a broken nose.'

"OK, so that's your big speech, huh? Well, that's the worst thing I've heard in a long time." Zach groans, over-exaggerating the 'long.'

Well, I'm not a long way off killing you, Zach! Like I said, ZIP IT!

"That's it. I'm just doing this, anyway." Val states, raising her leg and kicking Zach right in the face.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, YES!

YES, BITCH!

"WHAT THE HELL!? WILL YOU PLEASE STOP HURTING ME!?" Zach reprimands, clutching his nose.

"I think you might've broken my nose there."

"You fucking deserve it, bitch!" Lana laughs.

"Val, I've wanted to say this all night; you're a fucking badass." I congratulate, lightly punching her in the shoulder.

"No need to tell us twice." Oli gushes, causing us all to burst into laughter.

Well, that was... something.

But it was a good something.