Meanwhile, Back In The Lounge...

Author's Note: Hey, guys! So, Gear isn't in the challenge, so this BITL will be from his POV, so expect a fuck-ton of emotion and chaos to ensue. This is gonna be good. So, without further ado, let's just dive right in!

Your Author, Marbella. <3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear's POV: 

Lana and Lizzie have left to reveal the name of the Un-named Bandit.

I lift my head; this is just... a nightmare and I just wanna wake up from it already.

We're left awe-struck about the situation; neither of them deserved to go into the challenge, yet it somehow happened.

"OK, I'm just going to 'fess up." Lia sighs, looking quite calm.

"I'm the one who voted for Lizzie; I felt she wasn't trying as hard as we were and that she was relying on her kindness. Sorry, guys."

We're in shock. 

And sure, we understood where Lia was coming from, but we were still trying to process it.
She.... voted for Lizzie?

Val speaks up now.

"Well, we see where you're coming from, but we didn't expect it..." She quakes, caution in her voice.

"Oh great, here we go; you're trying to save the decent people. And don't even get me started on Lana!" Zach snarls, his expression one of fury.

Oh, he did not just go there. 

Nobody talks about my girlfriend like that and gets away with it.

"Bitch, that's Gear's girlfriend! I bet you put her name in that deck!" Veronica screams, standing up and pointing at Zach.

I mean, I thought that was obvious enough, but... you're getting a point across, Veronica, so I'll let you off.

"Roni, please calm down..." Vanessa whispers, causing Veronica to sit back down and calm down her sister.

"Oh yeah, and to answer your question, I voted for Lana," Zach states.

He did what?!

"Called it," Val says, raising her hand.

"You really voted for my girlfriend for die? You're really dropping that low?" I growl.

"Gear, maybe don't fight him..." Vanessa whimpers.

OK, let me just be honest really quickly; I don't give a fuck about who you think I shouldn't do, Vanessa!

Zach really had the audacity to insult my girlfriend like that and you expect me to be OK with it?

You're very sorely mistaken, sweetie.

"She's one of the most helpful people we've had so far and you want her dead?! What were you thinking?" Oli shouts, trying to calm the situation down.

"She's one of the most well-rounded people here, along with Oli and Val, and you want her dead? That's just stupid!" I yell, my frustration building.

"AND THAT'S COMING FROM THE GUY WHO'S DATING A RUSSIAN HOOKER!" Zach thunders, standing up and pointing at me.

I'm sorry... what the fuck did you just say?!

Vanessa: '*Cue long, foreshadowing silence, whist Vanessa sits there in shock.* Did he just call Lana a Russian hooker?'

"H... hold up," Val stutters.

"Did you just call Lana a Russian hooker?"

"Yeah," Zach scoffs, not caring. "Is there a problem with that?"

"There's...." Oli falters, a look of surprise on his face.

"Multiple problems with that, one of which being you just insulted Gear's girlfriend, but I'm just going to leave it at that."

There's no point in arguing anymore.

"Yeah, please do." I tremble, pissed off, and run down from the situation.

We just sit there for the rest of the time, afraid to speak up in case the situation got worse.

Soon, we hear footsteps.

Please don't be dead, Lana, please don't be dead...

The door to the lounge opens,  and we all hold our breath...