Chapter 20: The Stone Man- Part 4

"The door to the lounge opens, causing us to hold our breath..."

————————————————————————-——————————

Gear's POV:

The door to the lounge opens.

And... shit. She's dead.

Zach and Lia are back.

Vanessa immediately breaks down crying.

Gear: 'You have got to be fucking with me right now.'

"I'm still alive, bitches!" Zach mocks, before laughing.

And I don't want you to be alive, in case you didn't see that already.

"You killed Veronica!" Lana wails, her voice slightly higher than usual.

"WHO'S THE CUPID NOW, THEN?!" Zach screams, clapping his hands.

"She was my sister! That's it, lemme at him!" Vanessa vociferates, lunging for Zach.

OK... not the smartest move, in my opinion.

"I'm invincible. What part of that do you not understand, you twat?" Zach scoffs, moving to the side.

"If you don't shut up, I will not hesitate to punch you." Val fumes.

OK, this is getting way too out of hand.

"OK, can we all please stop fighting? We've got another artifact to find and we are getting nowhere right now." I advise, concerned.

"I second that!" Lana shouts.

"Yeah, I gotta agree. Lana, quick heads up, Gear's still mine." Lia lampoons.

"Nobody asked, Lia," Oli states.

Valentina: 'I hate Lia and Zach at the moment; if they don't die soon, we won't be getting out of here alive.'

This is all really fucking crazy; this group is falling apart faster than you can say we're falling apart.

So, bring it on, bitch.

I'm ready for anything...