Chapter 12: The Un-named Bandit- Part 2

"We turn around and see..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear's POV:

So, we all turn around and there's this bandit standing right behind the arcade.

And, before you ask me how I feel, I'm great; I'm totally not scared for my life considering I could get SHOT.
Once again, I'm being sarcastic; that's just me for ya, get used to it.

We just dash off; I'm headed off with my team and Zach, the twins and Lia running off to the pump station.

Finally, we dive under a blue light out of Laceline Rockette's.
Which is convenient as fuck; we want to search there.

"So, find the harp that can fit under your wing. But be careful not to break it when you touch it by the sling? What the hell does that mean?" Oli ponders, his hand on his chin.

"Maybe a box where you store a harp?" I share.

"A harp box! We could try to find one. It's in the diner because you can do musical acts." Val advises, pointing to the diner door.

"That's smart thinking. Now let's get inside before the bandit finds us." Victor says as we all run inside to uncover the harp box, wherever the hell that may be.

When we get inside, we all race to the pole room, since that's the first logical place we could think of.

Of all places, we thought of a place which was probably built for strippers.
Now, that's logic. Said no-one ever.

So, I just decide to look around, like any normal person would.

"Guys, there's a box behind the couch! Oli, the one nearest to you." Val calls out.

And me, being one of the more reasonable people if you exclude Lia- who looks a bit like a slut- and Zach, who's kinda become a psychopath, I help Oli out.

Oli: 'So, Valentina finds this box behind the couch nearest to me, so I try to pull it out. The problem is... the box is stuck.'

"Why is this box not moving!?" I yell in frustration, attempting to pull the box out, despite it being stuck.

"You guys know... you could just move the couch?" Lizzie wonders, pointing at the couch.

Or we could've done that. Yeah, that would've been the better option.

But it's Oli's fault, not mine! 

Lana and Val look like they're trying not to burst out laughing as they help us move the couch and get the box.

"Phew! Thanks for the help, babe." I sigh, kissing Lana on the forehead.

What? I felt like it. I don't care if we're in a life-or-death situation, I'm gonna kiss my girlfriend! 

Lizzie: 'How. Is. This. Couple. So. CUTE?!'

"So, not trying to be rude, guys, but the box has a lock on it. It's a number lock again." Oli notes, turning it around to show us.

We leave the pole room- finally- and go to the main dining area, put the box on a table, and look around for anything that has numbers on it. 

And I mean, anything.

And, as a last ditch, I steal a barstool and look at the shelves behind the bar.

Valentina: 'As we searched around the main diner for anything that could lead us to this code and the first bell, Gear spots something.'