Chapter 13: The Un-named Bandit- Part 3.1

"Time to plead our cases, I guess..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gear's POV:

"I still think Val should go in," Zach explains, frustrated.

Shut the fuck up already, dude; nobody cares.

For anybody wondering how we got here, we were pleading our cases and considering who should be voted in when Gemini here suggested voting Val in again.

"She's done so much tonight! Plus, she did the last challenge! Cut the girl a break!" Lizzie shouts, trying to calm everyone down.

"Well, are you sure that counts?" Zach hisses, sounding like a corrupt politician.

"I mean, you still have to do shit, but surviving a challenge and being one of the intelligent people has to count." I spit.

"Listen!" Val explodes.

Everybody goes quiet.
Fuck, this isn't gonna be good.

Oli: 'She's going to lose it and come for us, isn't she?'

"I was going to say, if we're voting based on physical ability, I can do the splits." I says, getting surprised looks from everybody.

Is she being serious?!

"Prove it, sweetie!" Lia jokes, eager.

She gets up and starts sliding into the splits, similar to a drag queen.

OK, she's being serious, alright.

"Don't rip your jumpsuit!" I shout, trying hard not to burst into laughter.

"Let's hope I don't rip this jumpsuit!" She giggles back.

Everybody is freaking the fuck out.

She lands on the floor, still in the splits.

And everybody's lost it.

Vanessa: 'Is there something this girl can't do?!'

"You've got my vote! I mean, not my vote." Veronica trills.

She stands up and sits back down, everybody in pure awe.

"Happy now?" She sighs. 
Zach didn't reply.

"It is now time to vote. Tap the card of the person you believe should enter the challenge. We'll start with you." Heidi says, motioning to me.

Gear: 'I've got a major inkling Zach is trying to separate my alliance. So, we vote him in and save the group from the drama he's bringing to the group, and also keep our alliance strong to get out of here.'

Oli votes. Then it was Zach. It was Lana, then Vanessa and Veronica, then Lia.

Lia: 'Lizzie hasn't been carrying her weight; she's been getting through tonight with her kindness and that won't be enough to save her. So, sorry, Lizzie, I'm voting you.'

Lizzie votes next.

Lizzie: 'I'm sticking with my alliance's goal of killing Zach for the sake of sparing us from the bad energy he's bringing to the group, ever since we killed Megan- if you're going to blame someone, blame Joey, who's dead, must I add- but, he's got to go!'

And then, it was Val.

"I will now shuffle, then draw two," Heidi announces, shuffling the cards.

I swear to fucking heaven and hell, if somebody went and voted for Lana, I won't be afraid to break a bitch's nose.

I just feel like somebody did that and, if they did, they're fucking getting it.

"The first person who will go into the challenge is..."

Heidi picks up the card, looks at it, and turns it around.

"The Cosplayer."

Wait... Lizzie?!

Everybody's just as confused and shocked as I am, surprisingly. 

How did she get voted in!?

"Bitch..." Veronica whispered. "Who voted for you?"

"The second person..." 

 Heidi picks up the second card, looks at it and turns it around. 

 My heart starts racing as I see who it is. 

 Oh my God, this cannot be happening.
This cannot be happening. 

 "The Supermodel." 

 My head immediately drops, my heart doing the same. 

 Why did this have to happen? Dear God, why her?

 Lana means so fucking much to me and, if I could, I would actually die for her. 

I know there has to be something I can do, but if I do, I'll just break the group apart more.
I scold myself, trying to think of a way to help her. 

 I can't just sit here! But...

 I also can't just put her in danger. 

 I can't just be a puppet in this game. 

 But putting myself in danger could hurt her because... what if I die? 

Lawrence, for fuck's sake, calm down!
You can't play with fate. I guess I just gotta let her do this. 

It's all fallen apart, just as if the cards in that deck were a house. 

 And all I can hope...
Is that I can see her again.

"Come on, girls; we'd best get this over and done with." Victor sighs.

"See you in a sec." Lana says, kissing me on the cheek before standing up and walking off.

I'm just hoping that isn't the last time she does kiss me.

"Bye, guys. If I die doing this, remember me. And if Lizzie dies and I come back, remember her too." Lana remarks, blowing us all a kiss and waving, and then, she was gone. 

My head fell again, tears pricking against my eyes.

Dear God, Lana, please don't die...
I love you.