F4ģ.

(This chapter has: child abuse, Homophobia, f slur)

Travis' POV:

It was after school right now, I was in my room doing homework. I heard my father's footsteps come to my door, I had closed my door so I wouldn't have been distributed. That, was not a good idea. My father slams my door open, causing me to flinch. "Didn't you hear me?! I said get your fucking ass downstairs and do those damn dishes!" My father yells, I sigh and get up "Also. Give me your school books and Bible, I want to know what you write in them. I've seen you write in your Bible and want to know if you're writing anything sinful."

I froze for a moment "o-okay, Sir." I stuttered out,grabbing my school books from my bag and laying them out on my bed before grabbing my Bible. A note, falls out of it, my father picks it up, "what's this?" He asks, before I know it, my father opens the note and reads it aloud.

((Yo- so, i don't wan make a note so I'll just go off the note in The Bologna Incident))

" 'i know we don't really know eachother and you probably have your opinions of me. I thought maybe if I told you how I feel, things could be different. The truth is, I can't stop thinking about you. I'm crazy about you. I think you're amazing! But, I know these feelings I have are wrong. It's not the way a boy should feel. Shame swallows me whole just writing these words. My father would kill me but I can't live in his shadow forever, i just' "

Kenneth clears his throat.

"Travis. What do you mean by this?" I tear up, "i-i..–" my father interrupts me. "Do you like another male? Have you sinned, in this household?!" Kenneth's tone is harsh and loud.  I stay quiet, "HAVE YOU, TRAVIS?!" my father yells. I just nod, looking down at my feet. Kenneth walks up to me and slaps me, I stumble back, Kenneth then, orders me to get him his bat. I leave the room, I enter in a minute with the bat.

×_____________________________/\______________________________×

I yell in pain as holy water is being thrown at me, I squirm around trying to get out of the chains that I'm in. Most of my skin had nasty burns and deep, fresh or old cuts, scars, burns and bruises. I scream as i feel something sharp being pressed against my arm. I feel the sharp object cut across my arm, opening the wound more, I scream and sob louder. "SHUT UP YOU, SINNER. YOU'VE SINNED. YOU FELL INLOVE WITH ANOTHER MALE, You deserve EVERY single, cut, bruise, scar, burn." Kenneth pauses for a moment, he grabs a shotgun and reloads it.

My eyes widened in fear. Kenneth (KP) aims for my head. Then, a miracle happens! There's a knock at the door, my father puts the shotgun down and got to unchain me. I fall to the ground as he unchains me. I get up and run out of the basement, going up to my room.

×_____________________________/\______________________________×

I'm leaning against the wall in the shower, just staring at the ground. We had "visitors" apparently, Larry's mother wanted him and me to get along. I sigh and think to myself if a bit of pleasure was worth it right now, I've had a terrible day, so... couldn't be so bad, right.? I've never touched myself before, I had forbidden myself to.

~____________________________/\__/\____________________________~

Hehe! Cliff hanger! For a bit, I'm making the next chapter now!

Have a nice day/afternoon/night folks!

--- Travis