!~§3x~! (2/2)

(I'm skipping a bit of the smut bc I'm fuckin lazy, and yeah- This chapter has: smut, Homophobia, f slur)

Travis' POV:

I've never felt such pleasure like this before! Larry decided to go rough, which, is actually amazing, I was hesitant at first but now, it's just, I'm not sure, man.. I was tied to the bed frame with Larry slamming in and out of me. Soon enough someone unlocks the door and opens it, "Travis what did I sa—" Kenneth, me and Larry are in shock. Larry pulls out of me and turns to Kenneth. "O-oh, uh, hello Mr.Phelps"

Kenneth looks at me then at Larry. "You, get dressed and get the fuck out of my house. You, you are no longer welcome here." Larry sighs and gets up. He grabs his shirt that was on my dresser and put it on, as well with his boxers and pants that were just chillin on the ground by my bed.

Larry goes and unties me, I sit up and cover myself, I look down at the blanket that's covering me, Larry left already.

"You, you're a real fucking disappointment, you're a disgrace to humanity." My father says, walking away, I know he's gonna come back so I get up and get dressed.

~____________________________/\__/\____________________________~

If there are any chapters out, it's probably really early/late for me, it's 7:38 PM for me right now, even tho school starts for me tomorrow, I'll probably be on till 5:00 AM or some.

Have a nice day/afternoon/night folks!

--- Travis