First day of school

Kayla's pov_____________

I got up and dressed.

(Minus the crown)

'I look awesome' I thought to myself

I went downstairs and sat next to Henry.

"Could you try your magic for me and bring us the food?" Henry asked.

I look over and see two plates of breakfast on the counter. Usually Regina brings it out to us but why not.

I use my hand and wind pick up the plates and bring it in front of us.

Henry gasp "So cool" He said as he started eating.

"I'm getting pretty good at this" I said and ate as well.

"I can see that" Cora said sitting down too.

"Kids eat up we got to get going" Regina said as she walks in putting in an earing but she stops walking when she sees me and gasp "You look beautiful" She smiles with tears in her eyes.

"Thanks" I said "But do I really have to go? I only have 10 months until I graduate" I said.

"No you need to go finish school" She said.

"I got something for you" She said putting down a brand new phone.

"No way!" I said excited as I pick it up.

"Thanks mom" I said but then realized what I said and one look at Regina she was shocked to hear I called her mom "Um- sorry" I said.

"No It's ok call me mom" She said.

"Sorry to break up this touching moment but you got to get going" Cora said.

"Oh yes, let's go" Regina said as Henry and I walk to her car and get in.

"My number and the rest of the families number are already in there. Call me if you need anything" Regina said as she drove.

"Or and go to the office your under Kayla Mills" She informed me.

"Yep" I said.

Once we arrived at school Regina said bye and Henry showed me to the office.

"Hi I am Kayla Mills, I'm new and picking up my schedule" I said.

"Right" The lady said as she typed away on her computer then left and came back a few minutes later with my schedule.

After a while I found my first class, English and just in time.

"Hey Kayla" Mary Margret said.

"Oh hi" I said. This is kind of awkward. Isn't she my step sister.. And now my teacher..

"Take a seat we are about to get started" She said and I nod.

"Hey there Stanger" Nia said as I sat next to her.