The aftermath of prom

Ray's pov___________

Everyone was having a good time and so was I. 

"Yo where my boy at?" Kevin asked. 

"Evan is a bit busy right now if you know what I mean" I said and he gives a digusted look. 

"How touching you children can get to party" A voice said and everyone turns to see Hades and he had this pet bog that was much bigger than a dog. The music was cut off and people started backing away in fear. 

"What shall we do?" Hades asked but no one spoke. 

"Oh I know, kill" Hades said and his hound dog attacked a few people. 

Everyone started running in fear but Hades locked the doors. 

People in the room with magic saved themselves from getting attacked and a few other people. The bound got a pretty good amount of people. 

"Wait where is Anna?" I asked looking around the crowds of people running around the place. 

"AHHHH!" I hear a familiar voice and I turn to see Anna getting eaten by the hound. 

"ANNA!" I yelled and raised my hand and a spark came out of my hands and killed the hound.

I looked and I was too late. Anna's lifeless body laid on the ground and too much blood was coming out and wouldn't stop. 

"Anna! No!" I said as tears ran down my face. 

'Where is Kayla?' I thought. 

'Where is my phone?' I thought as I don't remember where it went sense everyone was pushing and shoving to get through. 

"RAY!" I heard Kevin and I see Hades fire a spell at me but Kevin jumped in front of me shielding me from getting hit.

He got hit and died on the spot and then feel to the ground. 

"KEVIN!" I cried out. 

Kayla's pov___________

We stopped when we heard screaming and we got dressed quickly and ran back into the gym to see chaos. 

My eyes widen when I see half of my grad class on the ground dead. Hades stood right there with a proud smirk on his face. 

Ray was on the ground crying. 

"Until next time" Hades then disappeared. 

"Bloody hell" Evan muttered as we looked around the lifeless bodies. 

"Ray.." I whispered in a low voice. 

I saw her holding Kevin's dead body. 

I walk up to her and kneel down beside her "Ray I am so sorry" I said as I hugged her. 

"Hades hound killed Anna" Ray said and I look at her in shock. Anna knew how to fight how could she let a hound kill her?

I then look around and there she laid a few feet away from us dead. 

I cried with Ray as other students were crying as well. 

None of us knew what to do. 

I lost two more friends.. How many more have to die.. Countless of innocent fellow grads have lost their lives tonight. 

"Kayla" I heard Emma yell and I see her walking up to me. 

"Emma what are you doing here?" I asked. 

"I'm the sheriff remember? Let's get you kids home. All of you" Emma said then to everyone else as he guided everyone out of the school.

"Kayla, Ray, Evan meet me in my car and I will take you two home" Emma said as she helped other students. 

The three of us nod and get into her yellow car. 

A few minutes past and no one said a word as Emma drove Evan and Ray home. 

"Alright let's get you home. Your mom is worried" Emma said and I nod. 

Once we arrive I get out of the car and mom runs out of the house seeing me. 

"Oh baby" She said as she cried and I ran into her arms hugging her. 

"Hades killed Anna" I cried. 

"It's ok sweetie" She said stocking my hair. 

Robin came running out and hugged me as well "Your alright? No injuries?" He asked worried. 

"No I am fine" I said as I wiped away a tear. 

"Guys we should probably let her go change into more comfortable clothes" Emma pointed out. 

"Good point. Go change baby" Mom said as she and Robin brought me inside. 

I went to my room and changed and came back downstairs to see my entire family in the living room waiting for me. 

"Come sit. I had hot coco" Mom said.

"With cinnamon?" I asked. 

"With cinnamon" Mom reassured me. 

I sat down and everyone gathered around me. Mom on my left and Robin on my right and Zelena next to mom with baby Robin. Henry sat next to Robin and Emma and Hook sat next to Henry.

The two other chairs were for David and Snow. 

They stayed with me until I eventually feel asleep. 

I wanted to forget about tonight.. Well not everything.