This ends now Part 2

Kayla's pov_________

Henry came downstairs "What's up mom?" He asked.

"Henry I love you" Mom said and hugged him. 

"I love you too mom.. You know aunt Zelena said the same thing to me and I haven't seen her in awhile" Henry said as mom and him pulled away. 

"It's ok.. She went somewhere nice and you won't see her for awhile" Mom said sugar quoting her death. 

"Without Robin?" Henry said confused. 

"She asked us to watch him for her" I said.

"Oh ok" Henry said.

"I love you too Henry" I said and hugged my little brother. 

"I love you too sis" Henry said. We hugged for a few minutes until we pulled away. 

"Henry I need you to take Robin and go stay with Emma and Hook until Kayla and I get back" Mom said.

"Ok yeah sure" Henry said and grabbed his coat and picked up Robin and left. 

Mom watched as he left and in that time I pulled out my phone and text Ray.

'Ray, I have this prophecy that needs to be profiled now. I love you and your my best friend. I wish I told you about this a long time about but If I die I want you to know I do not blame you for what happened with Axel. I want you to be happy. Live your life for me' I sent to her. 

Then I left my phone on the couch and turn to look back at mom. I know I am going to die but what Hades showed me she would too.. At least Henry has another mom...

Mom signed "What if we don't come back.. What if only one of us comes back?" Mom thought the worst. 

"Mom no! Don't talk like that. We will be fine" I said.

"Ok let's go" Mom said and we left together.. Mother daughter duo. 

Mom and I got out of the car when we entered the woods. 

We walked for awhile until we saw aunt Zelena with her heart ripped out. 

"ZELENA!" "Aunt Zelena!" Mom and I both said as we ran to her dead body. 

"I see you got my present" Two women appeared one with a hoodie covering her face and one with brown hair dressed like a person from this world. 

"Lily" Mom said angry with lots of venom in her voice. 

"Nice to see you again, Regina" This Lily person smirked. 

"Well this is a nice reunion isn't it" I said sarcastically as I rolled my eyes. 

"You have no idea" Lily smirked and the person with the hoodie covering her face revealed herself and my eyes widen in shock. 

"Anna...?" I asked confused, hurt, betrayal, sad..

?" I asked confused, hurt, betrayal, sad