Prom

2 months later prom night

Kayla's pov__________

Evan and I have been dating for the past two months and asked me out to prom. 

Emma, Mom, Zelena, and Snow are helping me get ready. 

"Ok I got your makeup" Emma said and she did my makeup. 

"Now for the hair

"Now for the hair. My turn" Zelena said.

 My turn" Zelena said

"Ok now shoes. I got the perfect pair" Snow said.

"And now for the dress" Mom said and she waved her hand and a beautiful dress appeared

"Omg" I said as I took in the dress. 

"It's that one of the dresses from the enchanted forest?" Snow asked mom. 

Mom nods her head "I wanted you to wear something like it. I just fixed it up to look for modern world today" Mom said.

"Mom I love it" I said and I went to put it on. 

"You look so beautiful" Emma said

"I knew you would love your signature color. You love blue" Mom said.

"I love it so much mom, thank you!" I said hugging her.

"Ok lets get going" Mom said as the girls ran downstairs to get the moment. 

"You better not hurt her, or I will hurt you. You also better have her mom by midnight and no later than that" I hear Robin say sternly. 

"I will sir. She is safe with me" I heard Evan say. 

"Ok come down" Mom said and I walk downstairs. 

Every man in the room which were Robin, Hook, David, and Henry gasp. While mom and the others were constantly taking pictures. 

"You look absolutely gorgeous" Evan said.

"Thank you, you don't look to bad yourself" I said and we giggled.

"Alright crazy kids go have fun, but not too much fun" Robin eyes Evan down and I could feel Evan becoming uncomfortable. 

"Don't worry we won't" I said and I hugged him. I really do see him as a dad. Especially after I found out he shot Axel with an arrow causing the cast on his arm. Hehe. 

"Ok get going" Mom said as she pushed us out the door and we saw a limo. 

"Wow" I said and we walk over and Evan opens the door for me and we sit inside and all of my friends are inside with their dates. 

"Anna.. Your dress is beautiful" I said trying not to cry. 

"Ray I love your dress as well" I said and they both smile. 

"Your dress is gorgeous.. Big points to us we suggested the dress color to your mom" Ray said and Anna nods. 

"You both know me so well" I said.

"Were here!" Casper yelled. 

We get out of the car and walk down the red carpet and walk into the school building. 

"Wow they really decorated this place" I said taking in my surroundings. 

"Let's get our dance on" Ray said as the three of us linked arms and ran into the gym. 

The room was well decorated with lights and decorated tables everywhere and a big projector screen playing a slideshow of the grads of the year. 

The music was loud. Lot's of people dancing. 

"Shall we?" Evan asked

I smile "We shall" I said and he guided me to the dance floor and a slow song came on ad we became so close. Lost in each other eyes. I forgot everyone around us. 

After the dance was over the DJ stopped the music "Yo how's everyone doing!" He said and everyone cheered and got crazy loud. 

"At 10pm we will announced prom king and queen so stick around! I will be throwing songs!" DJ said as he turned the music back on. 

"We got two hours" Evan said with a smirk as in I knew what he wanted to do. 

"Let's go, but wait one second" I said and looked for Ray and her date Kevin. 

"Ray" I said and walked up to her. 

"What's up?" She asked as she stopped dancing. 

"I need you to call my phone when they announce prom king and queen. Evan and I will be busy" I winked.

She gave me a smirk knowing what I meant. 

"Yeah of course. Get it girl!" She said then went back to dancing with Kevin. 

I walk back over to Evan "Let's go" I said and we snuck out of the gym and found an empty classroom. 

He moved stuff off of the table and sat me up and I giggle. 

I laid down and he got on top of me.