One day at a time

Note: Short chaper

3 days later

Kayla's pov__________

It has been three days sense prom and the whole school decided to have a memorial service today for the students that died that night. 

I wear all black and walk downstairs.

"Morning. Are you hungry?" Mom asked once she say me. 

"No. I got to get going to the memorial service" I said.

"Do you want someone to go with you?" She said concerned. 

"No I am meeting Ray. See you later" I said and left. 

I got into my car and drove to the school. 

Once I got there lot's of students were already there. 

I got out of the car and walk over to the service to see lots of small pictures of each student that have died around a big stage for the principle to speak. 

"Hey" Ray said as she came up beside me. 

"Hi" I said. Our faces  got sadder just looks at all of these pictures. 

The principle walks on stage "Dear students

The principle walks on stage "Dear students. Your half of your fellow grad class have been burial murdered during prom.  No words can be spoken on how much they will be missed. Take today to cherish the memoires of your fellow friends and classmates. Death has a funny way of seeing things. Not many people are so lucky like you all lived. They did not die in vain, They died so we can live and see a better tomorrow" The principle I hate speeches because they make it sad.

I zooned out after I couldn't listen to this anymore. 

After it was over people were laying flowers around.

"Hades will die" I said coldly. 

"Yeah" Ray nods in agreement. 

Hades pov____________

I hide out in my hidden hideaway as I celebrated my victory once again. 

"Don't get so cocky.. Father" A voice said and I look to see my daughter.

"Well we won again" I said.

"You put on quit a show on prom night" She said.

"Had to make it big" I shrugged my shoulders. 

"Of course, with the help of me you accomplish such a night" She said rolling her eyes. 

"Now now don't start killing each other" Maleficent, my mother-in-law and my wife Lily walks in. 

"Mother" My daughter said as she nods at Lily "Grandmother" She nods at Maleficent. 

"Hello wifey. Glad to see you come to join in on the fun" I said with a smirk. 

"Well it is all according to my plan" Lily said.

"You mean my plan" I said.

"No my plan" Maleficent  said.

"Will you all stop. It's our plan" Our daughter said.

"Your right.. Annabella. Our plan" I said.

She smiles then walks back into her room.