Henry's girlfriend

Kayla's pov__________

Emma and I arrived at Granny's where Henry asked us to meet. We walk in and at one of the booth we see Henry with a girl. 

"Hi mom, Kayla meet Violet my girlfriend. Violet, meet my other mom Emma and my sister Kayla" Henry introduced us. 

"Hi Violet it's nice to meet you" I said with a smile. 

"It's nice to meet you too, Henry as told me so much about the both of you" Violet said.

"Hopefully good things" I said and we all laugh. 

"Nothing but good" Violet said.

"Where are you from Violet?" Emma asked. 

" Camelot" She said.

"Oh cool" I said.

After an hour of getting to know her Emma stood up "Hey kids I got to go, emergency but Kayla watch them" She said and I nod and left in a hurry. 

"Where do you guys want to go?" I asked know we can go anywhere.

"The woods. There is this spot where we can hang out" Violet said.

'The woods? really?' I thought. 

"Sounds prefect" Henry said and they kissed. 

'I feel like the third wheel' I thought. 

"Ehm" I cleared my voice catching their attention "Let's go" I said and Violet leads the way. 

We walk for awhile when we see an open field. 

"I have never seen this before" I said and Henry nods his head in agreement. 

"It's just so peaceful and quiet" Violet said.

Then we see this women stand there. 

"Lily?" Henry asked. 

"Who's Lily?" I asked him. 

"She's the daughter of Maleficent" Henry said.

"Wrong. That is my mother, I am Anabella, I am new" She said with a smile. 

"It's nice to meet you I am Kayla" I said and held out my hand and she shook my hand. 

"Well welcome to town" Henry said skeptical. 

"So do you have magic like your mom and grandma?" Henry asked.

"Yeah I am really good with it" She said.

We all heard this loud noise and we look behind Anabella to see this man running towards us. 

Annabella gives us a smirk as if she could see the man behind her. When he gets close enough to her she turns around.

 When he gets close enough to her she turns around

And the guys soon falls to the ground. 

"Wow.." I said in amazement.

"That was soo cool" Violet said with excitement. 

"My mom taught me how to fight" She said.

But he started to get back up. 

"He doesn't look friendly" Henry said "We should leave" He also said.

"Henry, we don't run. I got an idea" I smirked and walked a foot in front of the others. 

I blast a fire ball at him and set him on fire. 

"Ah you got magic" Annabella said

"Yeah I am too good with it" I said flipping my hair back. 

"Were going to go, see you at home Kayla" Henry said and he left with Violet. 

"So are you going to school?" I asked. 

"Yeah I start tomorrow" She said.

"Funny. It's my birthday tomorrow" I said. 

"How old are you turning?" She asked. 

"18" I said.

"I can tell were going to be great friends" She said and I nod. 

I go home later at night. 

"Where were you? Henry came home and said you met an new friend" Mom said.

"Yeah her name is Annabella. She's the daughter or Lily who is the daughter of-" I said.

"Maleficent, I know" Mom cut me off. 

"She's actually really great, I really like her" I said.

"I don't think it's a good idea to be friends with her" Mom said bluntly and I frown.

"Seriously? I finally made a friend besides Nia" I said and mom look at me with pity. 

"Honey, Nia is gone" Mom said almost in a whisper. 

"I know that. Annabella is alive and my new friend. Be happy I made one" I said yelled. 

"Do not yell at me young lady!" Mom yelled. 

"How about you both stop yelling at each other. God I swear mother and teen daughter drama" Zelena walks in with Robin crying. 

"Sorry aunt Zelena if we woke her up" I said feeling bad. 

"It's ok just keep it down" She said to the both of us then left. 

"Mom, you can't tell m who I can be friends with, that is my choice and you need to respect my decisions" I said.

Mom scoffed "Your a kid you don't know what's good for you" She said.

"Your the one to talk. You let grandma take me away and you didn't bother to look for me, basically abandoning me, I had to raise myself at an early age. I know what's good for me" I said.

Mom was left speechless. 

"I am going to bed goodnight" I said and went to my room and feel asleep.