Developments

Emma's pov______________

Kayla was in tears and on the ground looking very confused next to Axel who was unconscious and Merida?

"Why is Merida here?" I asked my dad.

"I don't know but it's been awhile sense we last saw her. Kayla what happened here?" Dad asked.

"I-I don't know.. A bear was chasing us and when Axel tried to fight he got thrown into the wall and now he is not responding.. I remember the bear coming towards me but everything is a blur after that... I-I after awhile my surrounds become clear and the bear is gone but this women is on the ground.. I d-don't remember" Kayla explained as she sobbed.

I come up to her and wrap my arms around her helping her up and puling her away from Axel as she cried.

"I need am ambulance at 2034 avenue at the corner of Huntington" David radioed for backup.

"We should take Merida for questioning" David said and I nod.

"Why?" Kayla asked.

"Honey, Merida is the bear you were running from" I said and her eyes widen.

"But in the movie her mom was the one who got turned into the bear not her" Kayla shakes her head.

"You need to forget everything you have known. Nothing is what it seems" I tell her.

The ambulance comes and Killian arrives with a cop car. Axel gets taken to the hospital and dad puts Merida in the back of the cop car.

"I have called Ashley and told her Axel is in the hospital and is on her way to see him" Killian said.

"Get Regina to come to the station, we need answers" I said and I drove with Kayla to the police station.

We brought Merida's unconscious body to the questioning room and waited for her to wake up.

Merida's pov_____________

I wake up and I see Emma and her crew as in Snow white, Charming, Regina, Robin Hood, and Zelena and also that little girl who kicked my ass.

"Ok, I need you to answer some question. What is going on?" Emma asked.

"I was turned back into a bear and all I could hear was kill" I explained.

"Why were you targeting kids?" Regina spat angry.

"I saw two kids walking and decided to kill. It's like a craving for blood to spill. I was going to kill her but this bitch did something with her hands and her eyes changed and she kicked my ass, but thankfully she broke whatever spell I was under, so thanks" I explain and the little girl goes pale and eyes widen and her mouth dropped like Regina and everyone else looked shocked.

"You have magic? My baby has magic!" Regina said with tears as she hugged the girl. Oh that must be her daughter.

"I have magic?" The girls said as she composed herself "How? I have never used it before I came to this town?" She asked the adults in the room.

"Well have to teach you. It sounds like you acted out of emotion, Kayla what were you feeling?" Emma asked her.

"I was feeling scared, I acted out of defense and listened to myself and it just happened.. But I don't remember anything" She said. Oh her name is Kayla.

"Let's go to my vault. We have tons of space around" Regina said and she and Zelena took Kayla and left.

"Soo can I go because I need to get my revenge on the person who turned me back into a bear!" I said annoyed.

"Um sure, but don't come back here" Emma said as she let me leave.

Kayla's pov_______________

We got deeper and deeper into the woods when we came across the small building.

"Ok have at it" Regina said turning to me.

"Right now? I don't even know what I did in the first place" I said.

"it works with your emotion is what we need to work on.. How about creating a flower?" Zelena asked.

"How?" I asked confused.

"Picture it in your head and focus on what you want to do" Regina explained.

I close my eyes and stick my hand up and think hard about a flower appearing.

I open my eyes to see the flower in my hand "Omg" I said and I saw Regina and Zelena smile

"She did that really fast.. It makes me wonder how powerful she really is" Zelena said to Regina but I heard it.

We continued for what seems like hours which it was hours because it became dark out.

"Ok, that is enough. You need sleep you got school tomorrow" Regina said.

I groan "Ok I am tired" We walked home.

"Hey how was it? I heard you got magic" Henry said.

"It seems like I got it under control" I said.

"That fast?" Henry asked shocked.

"She's very gifted Henry" Zelena said.

"Well goodnight everyone" I said and went to my room.

I got changed and climbed into bed and feel asleep.

Regina's pov____________

Once Kayla left the room Zelena and I started talking when Emma walks in "So how did it go?" She asked.

"She is really powerful. She had full control within minutes. It's remarkable, I've never seen anything like it before" I said

"Wow.." Emma said.

"What's remarkable?" Mother walks in.

"Your granddaughter can do magic and it seems like she really powerful" I said and her eyes widen.

"She's defiantly your child" Mother said.

"I will ask mom to keep an eye on her during school but that's it. I got to get going" Emma said and left.

"Good idea tome for bed" I said walking up the stairs and went to my room.

I got changed and sat on my bed 'Daniel, I wish you were here to see how beautiful of a women is has become' I thought.

"Hey love" Robin said as he was laying in bed.

"Goodnight" I said as we kissed goodnight and I turned the lights off.