New feeling

Kayla's pov_________

I wake up in a unfamiliar room and look around and see Evan sleeping next to me. He had not clothes on and I check myself and I also had no clothes on. 

'Oh no..' I thought. 

'Mom is going to kill me' I thought. 

'What happened last night. I remember leaving and that was it' I thought. 

"Omg" I said and sat up causing Evan to do the same. 

"No.." He said.

"Did we?" I asked but couldn't finish.

"We did" He said.

"My mom is going to kill me" I said then found my phone and saw 112 missed calls and 47 text from mom. 

12 text from Robin and Zelena. 

32 missed calls from Henry.

16 text from Emma and David and Snow. 

"I'm so fucked" I said.

"I'm the one who is fucked. Your mom is the evil queen. She will rip my heart out" Evan said.

"Who are your parents?" I asked. 

"My dad is Jaffar. You know from Aladdin" Evan said.

"I thought people from the other world doesn't know anything about the land without magic?" I asked confused. 

"I grew up in  the land without magic. I grew up in Boston" He explained. 

"I grew up in New York" I said.

"Lucky you" Evan said.

"I was in a really shitty orphanage so no, not lucky me" I said then got up from the bed and got changed as he did the same. 

"Good luck getting passed your mom" Evan said.

I left right after. I come up to my house and slowly open the door and slowly walk inside. 

I was about to go up the stairs "Where have you been?" I heard mom and I freeze. 

'Oh shit' I thought as I turn around and see her death glare. 

"Sorry mom I was out last night with Anna and Ray when I got tired and feel asleep at Anna's house

"Sorry mom I was out last night with Anna and Ray when I got tired and feel asleep at Anna's house. I forgot to text you.. Sorry I worried you" I said.

"You better have been at Anna's house, but your still grounded for a week" Mom said and I nod. 

'Ok that's fair' I thought. 

Everyone else showed up "There you are" Emma said.

"What's going on why is everyone here?" Mom asked. 

"There has been another attack from Hades" Snow said.

"What?" Mom and I both said.

"Who was it this time?" Mom asked.

"Belle and Gold" David said.

My heart sank and I felt sad but I didn't really know them. They kept to themselves mostly. 

"What about Gideon?" I asked suddenly thinking.

"He will have to move in to one of our homes. Emma and Hook moved out of our house so we have room" Snow said.

"Yeah he will have to stay with you because we are all out of rooms here" Mom said.

"Are we holding a funeral?" I asked. 

"Gold never wanted that kind of attention. He always mentioned about burning the bodies and releasing his ashes" Mom said.

It took a few hours but our family got their ashes and we all meet up at the river. 

"Goodbye dear friend" Mom said and released his ashes in the river and Emma did the same with Belle's.

'At least Nia is not alone anymore' I thought. 

I went home and walk into my room and see Hades standing there. 

"Hades? What do you want?" I asked. 

"You still don't know?" He asked confused. 

"Know what?" I asked really confused. What is he on about??

"The prophecy" He spoke.

"What prophecy?" I asked still confused. 

"Well let me take you into it" Hades said then he sprayed something to my face and I fall to the ground unconscious. 

I take in my surroundings and I am in some other place. I then see me holding a dead body in my arms. I think it might be someone I know. I don't want to look. 

"I'M SORRY!" I yelled out in pain.

"You ready to die?" A women asked.

"NEVER!" I yelled before throwing spells at the women but it just bounced off of her and right back at me and it hit me and I fell to the ground in pain.

'Oh my god' I thought to myself.

"You will be your downfall. You are destined to destroy yourself just like you did to your entire family and friends" The women told me.. Or future me. 

"I WILL END YOU!" I yelled as I threw more spells but like before it hit me and I fall to the ground once more in pain.

I got up once more and they both fired spells at each other and I screamed as loud as she could.

My screams got louder under I drops dead on the floor.

I gasp. 

Then I was pull out and I wake up on my bed. 

'How did I get here?' I thought. 

I look around and see Hades staring at me. 

"Now you know. You will kill everyone you have ever cared about. I know you know it's already started" Hades said then disappeared. 

"Omg" I whisper to myself.