Confront the adults

Kayla's pov_________

A week and a half went by sense I know about the prophecy. In that week and a half I tried to hint it to mom and the others but they seem clueless that I know. 

Evan and I have gotten closer and we have become really good friends. It was awkward in the beginning sense I woke up in his bed but we seem to be ok now. 

I wake up and get changed. 

I walk downstairs and see Henry waiting for me "Hey finally" Henry said "Why do girls take forever when getting ready" He wined. 

"Oh come on Henry, I do not take forever" I said "But all girls need the extra time" I also said.

"Girls are weird" Henry muttered but I heard him.

"Funny, us girls think boys are weird" I said back and he rolls his eyes. 

"Henry Daniel Mills, I did not just see you roll your eyes" Mom said.

'Ohhh he gonna get it' I thought. 

I started to grin.

"Sorry mom" Henry said with an innocent look on his face. 

"Ok whatever, you both got to get going to school" Mom said and we said bye to her. 

I can't believe she won't tell me. I deserve to know. 

I drove us to school and got out of the car with Henry. 

Ray walks up to me "Hey did you know Axel is in the hospital still" She said as she walks up to my right as we walked up the stairs of the school. 

"Good for him" I said and rolled my eyes at the thought of him. 

"I know but I heard he is coming back to school by tomorrow" She said.

"Can't believe it. Coming back to school so soon. I was sure he would miss prom" Anna said as she came up beside me on my left.

"Yeah well everyone deserves to go to prom" I said as the three of us walk through the doors. 

"I got to ask you guys something" I said and they both look at me. 

"There is this prophecy that said I will destroy everyone I care about and my entire family knew about this except me until now. I need advise on what to do" I said.

"People I loved are starting to die. Nia, my grandma, Gold and Belle" I said listing the names of my family that died.

"I say talk to your family. Fine out the truth" Anna said.

"Yeah or you may never know how to stop it from happening" Ray said.

"Can one of you come with me" I asked. 

"I can't I am sorry I have to be home right after school for my date with Casper" Anna said.

"I can" Ray said.

"Thanks Ray" I said. Casper moved on fast. Well It's been a few months but whatever. 

After school Henry said he was going out with Violet so Ray and I went to my house. I already called everyone and they agreed to meet at home. 

I walk through the doors and everyone was waiting. 

"What's this about?" Emma asked. 

"How come no one told me about this prophecy" I said and everyone's jaw dropped frozen. 

"How did you know?" Mom asked. 

"Hades payed me a visit and showed me everything" I said.

"HADES! Hades was in my house and you didn't tell me?" Mom yelled. 

"How could you not tell me I am going to die?" I asked back and she froze going quiet. 

"We didn't tell you because we wanted to live normal" Zelena said.

"Nothing about my life is normal" I said.

"Fair point. But you have this incredible power that no one else has.. It needs to be protected and under control" Robin said.

"is that why you wanted to teach my how to control my magic and also how I learned so fast?" I asked and mom and Zelena nod there heads. 

"Can we please be honest about this, I don't want to know I am going to die on my own" I said.

"I promise to tell you everything from now on" Mom said and I nod. 

Then we all heard someone use magic and we all were trapped in a circle of fire. 

"Ha now you all will die" The man said with a smirk. 

"I don't think so" I said and I waved my hand and the fire disappears and I see the man's smirk drops into a frightening face. 

"Kayla. I got magic I can help" Ray said as we stood next to each other. 

We raised our arms forward and fire comes out of our hands and we burn him. 

"Good work girls" Mom said

"Yeah fast thinking" Emma said.

"I can't believe we were both thinking of burning him" I said.

"Great minds think a like" Ray said and we both laugh.