The funeral

2 weeks later

Kayla's pov____________

I woke up and it's the day of her funeral. The second worst day of my life. I haven't been the same. I kept my distance from people and haven't left my room, well only to attend school which I ignore everyone and anyone. 

I got changed into a black dress and did my hair and put mascara on. Even I knew it was going to come off with my tears. 

I walk downstairs to see Henry waiting. 

"Ready to go?" Henry asked. 

"Yes" I said and I went to the car with Henry but he rode with Emma because there was no room left in Regina's car. 

Once we arrived people gathered around. Lot's of people from school but no one really knew her. Not like how I did. 

One by one people put a rose on her casket. 

I walk up to her half opened casket to see her pale body sleeping..

'So peaceful' I thought. 

She sleeps like she is no longer in pain.. Like she is at peace and finally at rest.

I put the rose down "I love you Nia" I whispers to her lifeless body. Then I walk in front of everyone getting ready for my speech. 

"Nia was an amazing person, sister, friend. She was there when I had no one. Nia is" I stop talking rethinking my word choice "Was" I said as tears ran down my check "A loyal friend.. Was always there when I needed her. She would have done anything to see someone smile" I said smiling sadly as memories come flooding back to me.  

"I have known her sense we were really young. We grew up together and I felt like it was fate that brought us together. Like we were meant to be in each other lives. I love Nia in life and death. No one can replace her. She has a hole in my heart and it was always be there.." I said as tears keeping coming down. 

I step away as Belle walks up. 

"I haven't known her for long but Nia was a really great sister. I was there when our mother gave birth. I was there when mother gave her away to protect her and when Nia and Kayla came into town I thought my hope of finding her was gone but the minute I saw her I knew she was my sister.. I have grown to care more and more for her and we might have no had long but we spent everyday together. We formed a real bond, blood bond. Kayla" Belle said then she faced me.

"I know I could never replace you in my sister but she was my sister. My blood. I know now nothing can bring her back but that's life" Belle said then looked at everyone "We all have had lots of people die but we always got through it... And we will get through this one" Belle said.

In a way she was right. I don't know how many people have died here but we will..

After the funeral everyone was at Granny's. I sat in a booth with Henry and little Robin and little Neal. Henry did tell me his dad was named Neal but he died so when his grandparents had a boy they named him Neal. Although Neal is only five years old he is a cute kid. 

I guess I will have to look for distractions.

"Kayla how you feeling?" Axel asked sitting in front of me. 

"How do you think she is feeling?" Henry snapped. 

I have never heard Henry angry before so this was a first. 

"I asked Kayla not you" Axel said snapping back. 

"Boy boys your both pretty, now stop you petty arguments" I said which earned me a glare from both of them.

I smirk "This isn't about me.. I am ok" I said. 

 "I don't know how I am going to school. People will stare" I said and Axel nods agreeing. 

"Tell them to piss off then" Henry said and I giggle. I haven't done that sense I found Nia's body.

"Hey guys" A sad Casper walks up and sits next to Axel. 

"Hey Casper. I am sorry" I said.

"I am sorry too" He said with a sad smile.  

After we went home. 

I sat in the living room and everyone was staring at me. 

"Guys I am fine" I said.

They all look at me like they don't believe me but no one said anything. 

"It's been a long day. I am going to bed" I said.

"Without dinner?" Mom asked shocked. 

"Not hungry" I said and went to my room and feel asleep.