I don't get mad, I get even

Kayla's pov_______________

I woke up and changed for school and went downstairs to see Mary Margret and mom.

"Morning" I said.

"What is this I hear that you wrecked a girl's car?" Mom asked as she crossed her arms.

I sign "Mom you should have seen how this girl was treating Nia and I. She had it coming" I said in a duh.

"Really? What did she say?" Mom asked

"It doesn't matter anymore. I am going to walk today" I said then left the house.

I was walking half way when Nia ran up to me "Hey. I heard what you did to Rebecca's car that was so funny" She said laughing.

"My mom wasn't laughing" I said.

"Of course she wasn't going to laugh but I sure did" Nia joked.

When we finally got to school people kept staring at me and whispering.

"Look who it is.. The girl who put a fellow classmate in the hospital" One of Rebecca's minions, Alicia walk up to me and bumped into my shoulder.

I turn to face her and I fist my hands holding in my anger.

She seem to have notice because she looked me up and down then chuckled and held a smirk "What are you going to do about it?" She challenged me.

My fist tighten more and I felt sparks.

"Nothing.." I said and relaxed.

"Alright everyone. The school has decided to put on a new fundraiser. We are washing cars tomorrow so get ready to work hard for that dance that everyone wants" The principle makes that announcement.

"That should be interesting" Nia said.

The next day I go to school in my bikini top and put shorts on ready to wash cars in the hot son.

"I don't see why I have to do this stupid fundraiser" I complained to mom.

"People at your school want a dance so the school board thought this was a good way to earn extra money for it" Mom shrugged her shoulders.

"But I want to use my magic and have fun with it you know?" I asked.

"I understand, and we have all the time in the world for your magic. Right now get to school and have a good day" Mom said and she kissed my forehead and I left.

When I got to school people were already washing cars and lots of people showed up with their cars.

I was helping with one car when I saw Alicia filling up a bucket of water.

I focused of messing with her and it happened.

I smirk when she gets sprayed

Girls around us laugh at her.

"Did you do that?" Axel asked.

"She had it coming for bumping into me yesterday" I said.

"You know your becoming obsess with your magic" Axel said.

"I'm only unbracing my full potential" I said.

"Well, I like it" Axel and I kiss.

"Aww love birds" Nia sprays us with water.

"NIA!" I yelled chasing after her.

"YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!" Alicia said after I got even with Nia.

I shrugged "I don't know what your talking about" I said.

"You know actually what I'm talking about slut!" She yelled.

That got my attention.

"Excuse me?" I asked confused and angry.

"You heard me" She snapped.

She raised her hand hit me in the face and I laugh.

"You want to see some real magic" I said letting my full anger out.

I raise my hand and pushed her and I felt my eyes change black. 

"You are crazy!" She yelled as she stood up looking angry

"Kayla!" I heard Mary Margret and I turn to see her walking towards me "What are you doing?" She asked shocked at what she just say.

"Nothing.." I said not meeting her eyes.

"I am taking you home and were talking with your mom" She said before we walked to her car and we drove to my house.

"What's wrong did something happen?" Mom asked when she saw us.

"Kayla attacked another student I saw it" Mary Margret said.

My mom looks at me and shakes her head giving me a disapproval look.

"She provoked me! I wasn't going to let her" I defended myself.

"You need to learn control. I am going to teach you until you have full control. No more spells unless I say so ok?" Mom said.

I nod my head.