The truth comes out

Kayla's pov_______________

I stare at everyone in complete shock. 

"We know this is a lot to take in but please hear us out" Mary Margret said

"No way. Leave me alone all of you!" I shouted before running out of the house. I heard lots of people yell my name telling me to stop and wait but I didn't listen. 

I finally stopped running and took a breather. I looked around and I was outside of Gold's pawn shop. I walk inside and he stood behind the counter. 

"Trouble in paradise dearie?" He asked with an amused look on his face. 

"Do you have magic too?" I asked.

He chucked "Yes" 

"Am I going crazy or is this really happening?" I asked.

"You need to let Regina explain, only then will you get the answers you are looking for" He said.

"I need to find Nia do you know where she is?" I asked. 

"Belle told her everything at the library" he said and I left and ran to the library. I walk in and Nia immediately spots me and hugs me. 

"Did they tell you?" Nia asked. 

"Nia I saw them use magic. It's real.. Regina.. She is my birth mom" I said as tears run down my face. 

Nia signs and whips my tear "Belle told me everything and Gold showed me his magic. They did a lot of explaining and apparently everyone here, well almost everyone here has magic. This town isn't normal" Nia said.

"I didn't really give anyone anytime to explain. I ran out" I said feeling bad. 

"You need to go back and let them tell you everything" Nia said.

"Come with me?" I asked and she nods. 

We left and made our way back to Regina's house. 

I walk inside and she is sitting on the couch in tears until she looks up at me and relief fills her "I am so glad your ok" She hugs me and I hug her back. 

"I want to know everything, please" I said and she nods and we sat down together. 

"Do you believe in fairytales?" Regina asked. 

"Maybe when I was a kid why?" I asked.  

"Everyone in town are fairytale people from the movies you watch as kids. Like for example. I am the evil queen and Mary Margret is Snow White and David is Prince Charming and Emma is their daughter" Regina explained. 

"Zelena is the wicked witch from Oz and my mother is the queen of hearts. My boyfriend Robin is Robin hood. The doctor that you saw for your leg is Frankenstein. Ruby is little red riding hood and Granny is her grandmother. Leroy and his friends are the seven dwarfs" Regina explained everyone in town.