Chapter 18

Silas POV

I woke up to Yoru gently shaking me awake with his soft hands on my shoulder. "Silas it's time to get up," he said softly like he was singing a lullaby. I sat up rubbing my eyes. I stretched my body then got out of bed but got pulled back by Yoru who gave me a peck on the lips. I stayed still trying to process what happened just now. Yoru chuckled getting out of bed.

I snapped out of my daze and quickly got up remembering we start the plan today to save my mom and escape this place along with Yoru. I quickly went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. When I finish I snap my fingers that made the clothing I'm gonna wear appear in my hands. I'm glad I put a sleeping spell on me last night. I didn't want Yoru and Bill throwing 50 million questions at me.

I quickly put on the outfit Bill and Yoru disapproves of but~ they'll have to deal with it until the mission is over.  I walked out grabbing the black heels out of the closet to go with the outfit.

The Outfit
Pretend that the top is the same material as the skirt part

The Outfit Pretend that the top is the same material as the skirt part

Yoru POV

Yoru POV

My breath was stuck in my throat, the beauty right in front of me is keeping me in a trance. The way the dress hugs his chest to his hip, the double-slit showing his milky pale thighs including his sexy big ass cover with black lace panties, the way the tail of the dress sways when he turns. He looks like a whole independent goddess ruling her kingdom with his beauty.

"You're a goddess" I breathe out not realizing Bill calling my name over and over again in my head. "I swear to the devil if you don't answer me right now I'll take Silas away from you for 5 months!" I snapped out of my trance quickly answering Bill. "I'm here, what do you want?" I asked. "Come over to the house. I will like to go over the plan before we start" Bill says.

I responded with a yes ending the mind link. "Let's go, Silas" he walked over to me his heels clicking each step he took. I wrap my arms around his waist teleporting us to my secret house where we see Bill sitting on the black couch with his legs crossed over the other. When he saw us he quickly got up but pauses seeing Silas in the dress that'll put anyone in a daze.