Y/n has clairvoyant

clairvoyant: a person who claims to have a supernatural ability to perceive events in the future or beyond normal sensory contact.  Like Lorraine:)
Y/n is 19 here and just started helping Lorraine and ed out, she knows she's a clairvoyant but hasn't told Ed or Lorraine yet.  (Conjuring 1 time line)

(Y/n pov)
We had been at the Perron family's house for a few hours now, I could sense the evil spirit. I was looking out at the lake when Lorraine came out to me, I turned around and started talking to her until I heard a rope and branch crunch.

I cautiously looked up, gasping at the sight. I looked back at Lorraine.. obviously she saw the same thing.

I felt light headed and myself about to fall before Lorraine caught me. Ed running over.

They took me into the kitchen bombarding me with questions. Like mother and fathers do..
"what was that?"
"Did u see it too?"
"See what too?"

"Stop with the questions umm I've been clairvoyant since I was a child. I've just learnt to hide it so I never thought to tell you"

They hugged her before doing there jobs, but they kept a closer eye on her cause her  clairvoyant seemed much more powerful and damaging that they have ever seen before.