alone p2

someone asked for a part 2 so ummm here you go:)

(Y/n pov)
we finished our pizza and headed back to her house and before I could even walk through the door the phone went off.

"Want me to grab that?" I asked her
"Umm yes please"

"Hello evans residence" "y/n?" *SHIT ITS MY MOM, I SHOUD HAVE KNOWN SHE WOULD CALL HERE FUCK FUCK FUCK* "no?" "y/n look we're-"  i ended it fuck that

"Y/n who was it?" "My mom.." "oh shit what did she say?" "I don't know I ended it" "ha, wanna watch a movie?" "Yeah sure"

The movie lasted around half hour before there was a knock on the door.

"IS THAT MY DAD?" "Fuck, go hide"

I ran off into her bedroom and left the door open a jar so I could listen in.

"mr and mrs warren, how may I help you?" "We know y/ns here we just want to apologise for everything and we're going on leave for a bit." "Look she's not-" "don't say she's not here cause I know she is, that's her coat right there and she's in your bedroom."

"How did you-" "that doesn't matter. Y/N PLEASE COME DOWN HERE"

Fuck I'm gonna have to aren't i?

"Mom please I don't wanna be there anymore.."

"Y/n we love you so much, even when we fight we love you and would do anything for you. Both you and Judy mean the world to us and I would be broken to see you leave us, I can't watch my eldest daughter leave without doing anything can I?"

"Mom, dad I just miss you guys" I was definitely crying by now

"Come here" I hugged my mom as my dad pulled us both into him and my friend stood crying at the situation.

"Wanna come home?" "Promise to be there?" "Always birthday girl" 

Once I got home my parents threw a mini party and I even got to try a little alcohol..but little do they know it wasn't my first time. What I'm a teenager? Don't judge me

(1 year later)

The past year has been so fun, my parents haven't been leaving us for work so often but there back tomorrow, I know I can't have them all the time but at lest they won't be gone as long now.

"Be back soon honey" "Always?" "Always"

(I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE SORRY AND IM OUT OF IDEAS LMAOO)