Dating lorraine

Quit short but this is how I think dating Lorraine would go:)

(Random pov)
Lorraine climbed into bed next to y/n she is reading a book but puts it down as she her.

"Hi my love" Lorraine says as y/n snuggles into her side, her head in the crook of Lorraines neck. "Hi" she mumbles obviously tried.

Lorraine pulled her as closer heat of their body's radiating. The sound of Lorraines heart  drumming through y/n ears giving a sense of warmth and comfort. They held each other until they fell into a slumber.

An alarm sound woke them from there sleep, a drowsy y/n turned the alarm clock off and got back into the warm sheets.

"Sweetheart?" Lorraine soothed "Hmmm?" "We need to get up, we have a lot to do today." "I don't wanna get up, five more minutes please" "your so cute right now you know" "I know you are but what am I?" Lorraine laughed slightly at her childlike activity's.

"I'll drag you out." "oki doki" y/n replied falling back asleep. "No going back to sleep, I'll get you ice cream if you get up" "y/f/ice cream" "yep..more for me though" y/n instantly jumped up and went running into the kitchen.

YOU GUYS WANT MORE? ALSO Y/N SOUNDS LIKE A SUCH A PICK ME IN THIS WTH IM SO SORRY ITS BAD BAHAHHA