Monopoly

Just a short one of Ed, Lorraine, Judy and
y/n playing monopoly (y/ns 16 in this and Judys 10)

(Y/n pov)
I'm so bored. "JUDYYYYY?" "Ugh what do you want?" "Jesus don't get your knickers in a twist" "ha ha Hilarious. Now what do you want?" "I'm bored" "is that why you called me here?" "Yup" "ugh your so annoying, let's go see what mom and dad are doing" "oki"

"mom? Dad?" "In here hunny" my mom called from the kitchen.

"We're bored" "are you now?" "Yes like extremely" "well how about a family game of monopoly?" "no mom please not monopoly" "why not?" "Cause Judy always flips the bored when she looses and cries and dad always steals money from the bank when we aren't looking" "well how about I keep the money by me and you Judy promise not to flip it" "I DONT FLIP THE BORED-" "Judy just promise" "fine I promise"

we were all sat around the table in the lounge area and I rolled first "HAHA YES DOUBE 3s" "cHeAtEr.." "what was that Judy?" "Oh I'm nothing" "hmmm"

"DAD BACK AWAY FROM THE MONEY!" "what? I'm not doing anything" "I can see your hand snaking around mom towards the bank but she think your just trying to hug her" "I would never" "that's it we're swapping seats" "fine" he mumbled like a teenager

"I HATE YOUUUU" "oh? Well next time don't steal my monopoly" "judy give y/n her your $200 you landed on her property" "no! She's in jail, I'm not gonna give money to a criminal" "THATS NOT HOW YOU PLAYYY" "Ed calm down your worse than the girls" my mom put her head in her hands

"mom why is dad screaming" "SHUT THE FUCK UP JUDY YOU DONT GET TO TALK AFTER STEALING MY LAST RAIL ROAD" "I wish I was never born!" "ME TO! YOU THINK I WANTED THIS JUDY?" "AHHHHHH" "OH MY GOD IM GONNA DO DEATH DAD STOP SCREAMING DOWN MY EAR, JUDY DONT YOU DARE FLI-" "AHHHHH" *judy flips the bored*
...
"Do you all understand why I hate this game" "yeah" "yes." "SHUT UP" "we've broken mom.."

"Hey Lorraine hunny?" "Ed your just as bad as the children" "HEY YOU WERE YELLING TOO!" "I'm going back to my room"