✨Epilogue✨

Hola lovelies

Welcome back

FINALLY AM HERE WITH THE EPILOGUE ... AND I APOLOGISE FOR NOT POSTING ... SO GUYS PLEASE THIS ONE IS THE LAST PART AND NO ONE FULLFILLED MY WISH OF GETTING 1K+ COMMENTS ... SO GUYSS SPAM AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ... I WANT ALL OF U TO COMMENT .

AND DO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS TOO ... I AM STARTING REGULAR UPDATES AGAIN ... SO SHOWER YOUR LOVE ON THEM TOO 

Don't forget to shower your love through your valuable comments and votes

◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇●◇

Author's POV

"Dadaa (father) I am gonna miss him" A sweet voice came and Arnav looked back to find his princess sobbing , before arnav could do something one more voice came

"I am gonna miss him too , but don't cry na , I am gonna cry too" one more sweet voice  came and in no moment that person hugged that girl ... Arnav bend down to their height to see his cute little baby twins crying in each others embrace .

"Come on Anaya see ... Ayan is also crying  now , and you know what we are gonna get new  pet today itself , come on my champs cheer up your mood" he said smiling and in no time he  took both of them in his embrace .

"Really" Anaya and Ayan shouted in excitement .

"My poor ears" said arnav and three of them smiled

"Anaya and Ayan come on it's lunch time " a voice came from inside the house .

"Hurry up champs , otherwise your mom is gonna kill me" arnav said in an afraid tone ... and picked both of them .

(A/N-Wanna see them? *raising my brow*.... here you go )

( they are cuties na? 🤩😍😘)

Three of them ran inside the house and were about  to take cupcakes from the plate when a warning stopped them.

"Who will wash hands , Jaan seriously you too are turning like  a kidoo day by day " said avu in a warning tone

"Come on champs let's wash our hands otherwise your mom wont let us eat" said Arnav in a teasing tone and ran to wash hands with the kids . After sometime he returned and avu handed food to the kids and they went to the living room for eating while watching cartoon .

POV ends

Arnav's POV

As soon as kids left I went to neet and back hugged her .