Ch. 8: Easier than predicted

*sabre's pov*

So right now I'm in the violet leaders house...

Were sitting at a table on the ground floor, just chilling.

Agate also needed a few minutes to calm down from the overwhelming-uh... Affection??

Well, the violet steve's are quite nice... But they seem a bit... Uh... Too excited to meet new people.

I look around the cozy house... It's quite relaxing.

I take in my surroundings until my eyes land on the window...

"u-uh... Leader? I don't mean to be rude or anything... But... Are the steve's allowed to watch us through the windows?..." I ask unsure if I like the way that steve outside is looking at me.

He has more pumpkin pie...

Wow...thats actually quite threatening.

Just a steve standing by a window with a very eager smile and a pumpkin pie.

My worst nightmare. :0

Hehe

"huh? Oh- GOODNESS ME." the leader groans as he gets up from his seat and runs outside through the door.

As soon as he opens the door there's several violet steve's still standing there.

He pushes them all carefully away and then 'shoo's the ones at the windows away.

Hehe...wow I didn't expect to find anyone who's more clingy than the darkness.

Guess I was wrong. :/

Meh.

I look back down to agate.

"hehe... Still got some flowerpedals stuck in your fur huh?" I say to my small dog friend.

He gives of a small sassy 'ruff' and then gets up to do a big stretch.

"oah! Big stretchy :0" I comment.

Agate yawns and then tries to shake the flower pedals off.

I decide to help out the little dog and take the rest of those pedals off.

Man, there's quite a lot of these.

"there. All clean again" I smile at the small dog and give him a good scratch behind the ear.

By now the violet leader returned.

"alright. How about we head upstairs, I don't think we'll have any privacy down here." the leader sighs and gives me a hand to help me get up from my seat.

I take it and he leads me up the stairs to a big room with a pink glass ceiling.

"woah, that's cool...!" I say as I look at the blue sky through the pink tinted glass.

"here we should have some privacy. So, what brings you here sabre? " the leader asks me.

"oh! At my house there's a thunderstorm and I hate lighting so I asked a friend of mine to teleport me somewhere it doesn't rain. And that was coincidently the forest by your village." I explain to the vibrant violet figure.

"ah I see, well, you're more than welcome to visit more often-as long as you're comfortable that is... My people may be a bit... Uh... Overwhelming." the violet leader laughs awkwardly.

"well, I'll come visit some m-" I get cut off by the sound of breaking glass.

The leader and I immediately whip our heads up to find a violet steve jumping down through a hole in the glass.