This ain't Fantasy

Deadpool was reckless , yes and anybody would agree with him on that. His little fantasy for the metal man Colossus was never going to be real that he was sure of , no matter how much Colossus had asked him not to kill and become a "hero" , he had bailed on him like he always had  but that was before someone came swinging in his life. That someone had inspired him with their gracious generous kind and pure soul. Even white and red agreed with him and warmed up to him. He was like his brother after all also the only person he would trust with anything. He would turn this world upside down to find him. He would unalive anyone who hurts him.

"But I don't how he looks like under that mask of his..." Deadpool Says sadly as he was at  stake out for the person who He needed to get some information from near , stark industries on a rooftop on a fine Friday evening. Deadpool didn't remember the boy he saved when that man with metal wings attacked in the park but he did want to know about him though for some odd reason .Spidey had showed after two days while Deadpool had freaking out session the night Spidey didn't show up or respond.

[something personal might have come up , Don't sweat it. You aren't his first priority regardless you are no one's ]

"You know that's a little bit harsh red "

{Yeah, poor guy was worried for our little spider , don't be rude red}

[He's going soft , I see]

{So are we too}

"..Wait up..our spider ..huh really guys "

{Don't talk like that wade , he is sweet person , you hurt my feelings}

[Yeah]

"....red?"

[WHAT? He is a good person, and yeah I like Spidey, not in that nasty way wade]

"Uh..no..I never ever would think like that about him, I mean how could I ?"

{You sure?}

"100 %"

[Good , coz if you did I would kill  myself for being in your head]

{Psst..}

[What ?]

{He still doesn't know , does he ?}

[No, this doofus wouldn't find it unless time comes]

{Sure I agree}

"What are you two hushing to yourselves"

[You want to know..]

{NOo..red don't}

[That you are fricking son of biscuit , who is ugly as frack and reckless]

{Phew..}

"Red , really god you must know my self-esteem issues , yah know I think Spidey wouldn't want me to be his brother...coz you have a point man..."

[Look the guys here]

{Oh god who's that cute little boy behind him, Aww he's cute}

[Now's not the time ]

{It's perfect timing}

[Wade we're gonna lose that guy]

{Yeah wade look that boy is in trouble we need to save him}

[Let him focus]

{Exactly}

"Both...of SHUT UP now"

As he said that both voices went a little bit silent, he saw the trenchcoat guy , and started going in his direction , he also saw the cute boy that white mentioned in alley almost about get mugged too. He had to choose. He caught the Mr.Trench coat and swung a shoulder over him and started moving towards the alley. The guy struggled to get out of his grip but he couldn't.