Meeting Mr.Matt

Matt was actually glad to see Karen at first but he was more happy to see Peter , he wasn't expecting to see him this soon , but seems like universe had planned something else for the trio.

"Deadpool , you bought company and steal date, didn't expect this tho ?"

"Hey Matt , guess we can date some other time , well come take sit here and meet this prodigy kid which Deadpool found" Karen says guiding him to the chair.

Peter wanted to curse his luck , meeting Deadpool was already overwhelming and now Daredevil wait no Mr.Matt was just too much. Peter was conflicted when he saw Karen guiding him to the table to make him take a sit.

'had the serum wared out , maybe I should run some more test , sorry Mr.Matt I let you down'

"What's the matter kid you look little bit sad there? Is everything alright " asked Deadpool , concern evident in his voice.

"Noth-"

"Don't even complete that" Karen says

"Well it's just my aunt will be worried if I am late , I will just leave take a subway"

"Not so fast " dopinder as Peter grabbed his bag and started walking fast. Dopinder tries to catch him but peter expertly dodges only get caught by Matt

"Please let me go sir , my aunt will be worried" peter almost begged "No, dopinder will drop you at home, won't you dopinder ?" Matt says directing "sure  Mr.Murdock" dopinder replies.

"What about the guy in trunk " peter asks
"Don't worry Petey he won't be awake for next 4 hours , I sedated him before I loaded him in the trunk" says Deadpool in fairly sweet voice like insane guy which again ofcourse he is.

"Deadpool , am I missing something?" Matt asks in a stern voice which peter is quite aware of which he uses when he talks to criminals. He can he change his voice entirely is still a mystery to peter.

'no wonder he can make anyone confess something they did but I am fairly immune to that voice thanks to me dealing with criminals for 5 years'

"We I got this guy to interrogate at you know where" Deadpool says

'oh I know were , at the base which is connected to every part of New York, after all I built it' peter thought

"Very well , Don't do anything stupid" Matt replies

"Let's go kid" as dopinder stood up and said his goodbyes to get the taxi near the entrance.

" We will meet again I guess" peter says
"And so I know" Matt replies "I will visit someday at your home , peter" Matt says

"That's creepy you know, like stalker" peter dead paned. "Well I don't know about me , but wade there will stalk you, I can say he already made up his mind , good luck hiding your night job from him" Matt says smugly.

"I know Mr. Matt but you know me I won't give him a chance to do so" peter says "how so?" Matt asks. "That for me to do you to find out" he replies with shrug.

He turns to other waves at them , he then winks at Matt and leaves which doesn't go unnoticed by Deadpool. As Peter leaves , Deadpool asks Matt with a raised eyebrows " what was that about". Smiling fondly he replies "that's for me to keep and you to find out".

After few minutes , Deadpool stands up "ciao fellas, have a nice date night" he says with a salute and leaves to the base where dopinder might have dropped his package.

On the other hand , dopinder drops peter and leaves to the outskirts of New York and pulls the unconscious man his trunks into the sewer and drops into them. He leaves the man near a high-tech facility doors , the red team base after making sure he's bound to the ropes tightly.