Hijack part 2

If life had a pause and rewind button, Wanda would very much want to use it right now. She saw Peter getting his shoulder soldered by the guy with a laser-like beam, it burned through his shoulder into the skin and the bone.

'how did this happen...if only I had known...'

-----------------------------------------

Few moments ago...

Peter decided to save the hostages after giving it second thought and asked Claire to open the portal directly inside auditorium, guiding her through his memory. The portal opened on the ground as Claire saw the clear picture induced by peter. She was stunned for moment how she was able to open a portal to place she has never been before. The trio had a bird eye view of the students and teachers huddled together, their face seemingly blank which was odd. On the other side, a group of four which includes a huge guy with muscles and tattoos on his arms, a Blondie with specs, a boy playing with a lighter in hand and tall lady with black hair wearing cool looking clothes.

Of all the people who looked dumb and expressionless, the trio saw on girl lift her head up and saw them, her eyes slightly widened, but she quickly looked forward. Peter of the three jumped in without a second thought and landed on the floor as light as feather, there was almost no sound at all.

The guy with muscles noticed the slight moment, and comes to tackle peter, but gets tackled and gets knocked out instead, the boy lights his hand with lighter and starts to aim fireballs at peter but thankfully intercepts and fireballs pass through the portal before they hit peter. Lorna without hesitation uses her powers and makes the lady and blonde girl to get captivated. The metal bars around her groan as she them makes fly towards the lady and girl. the metal bars coil around their body, they get stuck with bars firmly nailing them on the floor. Meanwhile Claire and peter are trying their best not to harm the hostages in the cross fire as the boy uses his pyrokinetic ability. The dazed hostages are now awake and terrified, some girls starts screaming and crying, some get up try to run out of the auditorium. Seeing the utter chaos, peter instructs Lorna and Claire, "Claire open the portal to safe distance from the school, lorna guide the hostages through the portal, I will take care of the rest, the enforcements should be arriving soon"

"but..."

"go"

"peter, I can't..."

"please...Go"

He smiles reassuringly at lorna, who nods and guides the hostages through the portal. Seeing peter was trying save hostages, the boy changes target and starts attack claire instead. Peter comes to her aid, and uses his newfound abilities to counter with the fireballs. Peter moved forwards while countering the boy's attacks, closing distance between them and punches squarely on the jaw, making him stumble a little. He hits his neck successfully knocking him out.

The lady's hand changes into psionic blade, she uses it to cut through the metal bar and she charges at peter swiping her blade expertly at him, he dodges all of her moves. She understanding her opponents quick reflexes, swipes in predictable manner before using feint move, she slashes straight across his body, which he barely dodges and moves back but his shoulder gets slightly grazed. He looks at her, his eyes flaring faintly blue. The lady notices that he was not looking at her but the blonde girl, whose eyes are also glowing brightly blue colour. Seeing him distracted, the lady gets ready to attack him, but falls down on the floor stiffly, she panics slightly as she is unable move one bit, she feels some invisible force weighing on her body. Peter and blonde girl are still staring intensely, as if they are having a staring contest except with glowing eyes. A faint blue aura envelops peter's body, the blonde's girl nose starts to bleed and she faints.

The commotion attracts the others from the main building. By the tine 3/4th of the hostages have been escorted out of the school grounds through a portal. Lorna looks at the arrived party of 6 people, one of them aims water bullets at them, while another one starts to cover the auditorium in mist, a man charges at lorna, but change his target last minute coming at peter instead. Lorna immediately recognize him, his codename was "thunderbird", she loudly calls his name, "john", he briefly looks at her, his eyes looks like he is helpless as if he was being forced to do whatever he is doing. He punches or try to punch peter, both of their fist meet and send a small shockwave that knocks people off their feet. John realizes his opponent has super strength himself, he starts to fight him hand in hand combat, he used to be in military before he was taken as test subject, so the training came in handy. Peter saw through every last of his attacks and effectively subdued John, who lied weakly on the floor, huge cracks can be seen on the floor.

Peter looks at the other five people, out which lorna successfully knocked out three of them. The teen in corner finally snaps out of his trance like state, he inhales deeply before a piercing screech fills the auditorium, it was so loud that windows break, as all of the remaining people crouched one by one closing the ears. Even clarice closes the portal because of unbearable screeching, while lorna's powers seem to be fluctuating violently, every metal object in the surrounding was groaning and moving.

On the other hand, peter seemed to be getting badly effected that his vision starts to swim, his ears started bleeding, at some point an inhumane voice tore from his throat, that is until someone knocked out the teenager. When lorna looked up, she saw a girl holding a baseball bat and knew at once who she was, she looked both panicked and triumphant. "lorna" she exclaimed as she walked towards her. But she was her hair was pulled by some unseen force and blade forced onto her neck as another man turned visible. Lorna gritted looking at disgusting individual she hates the most. She angrily shouted " LEAVE her ALONE"

It was only a moment but she saw peter snap the man's neck. His eyes were not normal at all, they were beady and insect like. She blinked and his eyes had turned to normal. He was slightly shocked, but quickly schooled his emotions. He felt it, the maliciousness from the dead man, but his spider side had acted on instinct, he was glad he can still differentiate in that kinda state. Lorna and clarice comfort him, that it was ok. The girl who he saved looked at him in amazement, she come across this guy countless only now did she know he was also like her.

----------------------------

In the main building, the man in the suit was getting impatient as none of his accomplices where back. He was really a paranoid guy, and thus he went to surveillance room. What he saw made him panic, on one side, the swat team broken into the school two avengers, while on the other hand almost all of the hostages were missing in auditorium, the place looks like disaster had occurred, all of his friends where either hurt or knocked out. He clenched his fist and made his way to the auditorium. He was so angry that as soon as he stepped in, he shot to laser like beams from his hands, injuring lorna and clarice, and blinding peter and the girl. He shots another row of beams at duo consecutively without giving a way out.

The girl collapsed pressing the wound on her waist. Lorna tried to crawl towards the girl but the man crushed her hand under his feet. He pressed his mouth, then he came kneel down next to peter, whose wound was healing incredibly fast. The man closed his eyes, as if he was hesitant to do it and placed his hand on peter's shoulder, the light beam pierced the skin again and again.

The man, Marcos, didn't want to do it; But a voice clearly in his mind.

'If you want to find your family, you must do it, Marcos'

-----------------------------------

When wanda saw this scene, she used her powers, her eyes were full of rage, she wanted to kill this man, but thankfully with pietro's interference, she stopped. Pietro sped over to peter whose wound was healing. Peter weakly smiled at him.

"it's okay, I am fine"

Then he collapsed in peitro's arms. All mutants and few hostages that remained were taken to the S.H.E.I.L.D base.

_____________________________________________

Hey there my lovely readers, it's nice to be back after a long time, I am really sorry for being inactive for a long time. Hope you like the update. I kinda messed up little bit hope you don't mind. I will try to update this book especially regularly

Yours friendly
Purple spotlight (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧