Connections Pt. 1

Wade woke up , he was still tipsy from the cure , so he just settled with laying awake. He felt his mask with his hand , and brought it to the bottom of the neck , and slowly pulled his mask away. He blinked , and then pulled gloves off and saw his skin was no more scared , it had mended to higher degree of extent. He stared at his hands for long moment.

{ Knock knock wadey is wakey wakey }

[ Well isn't he awfully silent today , I hope the world's end is not quite here ]

{ Wadey wadey , yooohooo , wow , look at our skin}

[What's there to look it's just skin]

{ No Reeedddd , Look it's beauty , I likey , is this a dream is this dream ?? I don't wanna wake up if it's a dream}

[Umm well it's not I guess]

{ She just wants to be , beautifulllll ...She goesss, unnnoticed she knowwssss.-}

[SHUT HELL UP]

{Did YOu JuSt CuT ME?}

[I did , what are you gonna do about it]

{Uhhhh...I just gonna go annoy wadey , you're scary}

*smirks*[coward]

{Wadey red's being mean to me again}

No response

{WaDEy oh WaDeY}

No response

[WADE!!!]

Wade flinched at how loud red's voice was , it usually reminded him of his abusive asshat of a father. Wade shakes his head violently and he goes in search for mirror.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Whiz receives a call for peter

" Hello this is Izzy , state your purpose"

"Hi , this is Shang , Izzy , I would like to talk to peter"

"Mr.Shang , it's pleasure hearing from you , peter is not in condition to talk, I am sorry"

"What happened to him ? Izzy"

" his body's going through evolution"

" Oh I see, he'll need me, I'll come by dawn"

" that's good to know Mr.Shang"

-------------------------------------------------------------

8 years ago...

Shang Chi , the to be heir of ten ring organization , not liking his father's brutal techniques and bloodshed , ran away from his father's shadow , he was about 18 year old , he came to New York and in search of peace. That's when he met Ben Parker , When he had been looking for job and trying to make his living by any means.

Shang had been minding his own business , when few thugs cornered him and another man in his early 40s , they threatened them to give their valuables. But Shang didn't like the way they treated the kind man who didn't hesitate to give his valuables while politely saying " who knows maybe you need them more than I do , no need to threaten lads, maybe you have child or wife who you need feed" .

Shang got in front of the man, he twisted the thugs hand breaking his bones making him drop the knife he was holding , while the other day saw this they approached Shang to aid their boss , Shang being trained by his father , took down the four thugs with quick jabs here and there on their pressure points , making them collapse , he proceeded to pry their pockets and handed the man's money, but the man refuse to take it.

" you have it Young man , you don't seem from around here , where are you from?"

" I am from around Asia , Tibet to be precise"

"oh that's a great place , Ben Parker" the man shook hands with Shang "Shang chi"

"You're looking for job?" Ben asked Shang

"yes , I don't have a place to stay"

"that's ok , why don't you start a Dojo or something , you seem to know how to fight ?"

" hmm never thought about that, but I'd need some place"

" maybe I can help you with that, you could stay at my home for few days until you find your own place" Ben offered , Shang didn't know what to say, Ben had been kind to him , but he's not sure if he'd find a place sooner , it's been a week and he's spent most of his money travelling as far as possible from his father. He left his sister at the monastery in Nepal safe and away from their father. He hesitates but eventually agrees.

'Maybe something good could happen, maybe I can finally live my own life and not under my father's shadow , be something better' Shang thought as he thanked the heavens and Ben.

The next day however , after May left for hospital and peter to school, Ben and Shang went around the town and found a suitable place to start a Dojo , and for living place for Shang , it was small ratty warehouse , which was supposedly didn't seem to be own by anyone at all. Shang and Ben clean up the place, but then later Ben was called in for duty , so he told Shang to get back home once he's done cleaning.

The following two weeks passed by buying second hand furniture for Shang's place , Shang temporarily worked at restaurant. Ben asked peter if he could help Shang advertise his dojo place , which he gladly helped with , few codes and forest Hills people were swarming Shang's Dojo. Shang thanked Ben and Peter.

A month had passed , when Ben came to Shang with a beaten up looking peter , Shang's blood boiled looking at the boy's bruises. He was crying silently. Seeing Shang , Peter put up a best smile he could muster. It broke Shang's heart even further. Ben requested Shang , if he could teach Peter self-defense, so he could stand to his bullies, which Shang agreed dutifully and started training peter.

Turns out peter was a fast learner , he learnt most forms of martial arts in a gap of 1 year and 5 months itself. Shang was proud of his pupil. Peter was smart and disciplined but can be talkative sometimes , which later Shang came know that it was a nervous tick , peter talks twice than most if he's nervous. Shang didn't stop with just a few forms , he made him learn how to use dozens of pointy and combat weapons as Peter was his star student.

Peter often would stay back and help Shang clean up and organize the place. One such evening , a few ninja like people came intend to ambush Shang and take him to his father, but what they didn't expect was another person with Shang who easily matched up with Shang and keep up with Shang. Peter and Shang fought like water , they were easily able to overpower the group. If Shang was proud of peter , now he was proud and grateful.

_________________________________________

Hiya fellas look who's back...anyway sorry about not updating the story...and I hope you like this chapter

~ Yours friendly
Purple Spotlight (。•̀ᴗ-)✧