"Spider Totem"

Daniel Thomas Rand-Kai, the CEO and heir of Rand & Maechem Corp. , just your regular youngster but was he though? He was claimed dead for past 9 years and appeared 3 years ago. When asked about his mysterious disappearance , he wasn't able to proof his claim , then friend helped who he's currently looking for , he hadn't seen that person for two days or his whereabouts on news headlines, it was kinda hard to reason with his concern for the said friend.

He took a nearly abandoned subway which was in ruins and walked through the rubble , debris and dust. He came to halt at one solid looking wall. He pressed his hand , a laser scanner his hand and the wall revealed to open a door that further lead into pathway lot up with light. He came to halt on another door , the body scanner went down.

"Person identified, Daniel Thomas Rand-Kai , Personnel and superhero access , welcome back Mister Rand"

"I'm never gonna get used to this"

"certainly my boss has that effect on most people"

"He sure does whiz, hey whiz why hadn't I seen peter for like 2 days , it's honestly concerning that's why decided to pay a visit"

"Aww you do care" an audio of peter played , making Danny shake his head in annoyance with small smile forming on his face.

"it was just one time"

The A.I. chuckles "peter wanted to never forget that , well he's not injured or dead if that's what you're thinking, he's well going through evolution , his spider DNA getting more complicated with another suppressed gene"

"Right , lead the way Whiz"

"Sure , Mr.Rand...and I must inform you this we might have a visitor or visitors"

"gotcha, thank you whiz"

Danny entered the lab , and saw peter in the what looked like a tube filled with goop , with multiple contraptions attached and oxygen mask to breathe. There were faint traces of electricity coming from his body.

He felt something different , he couldn't feel his life force and panics a little bit ofcourse he didn't show that and asked " hey whiz , I can't feel his life force why is that it's almost non existent but there"

"I am not aware of Mr.Rand , his pulse peaked like 14 hours ago but steadily dropped then it just stopped at lowest number which human being can called dead but he's no way normal , so my theory is that he's alive but due to his spider physiology and mysterious gene we discovered , something might have changed"

"Hmm , is that so , well I am staying here for the night , not in the mood for board meetings and lectures from Joy and Ward"

"that would be fine Mr. Rand-Kai, this way please and it's currently 1:30 am by the way"

"Thank you whiz" Danny thanked whiz and wondered on how peter managed his company with only his A.I. as assistant , but he knew whiz was more efficient than any human and insanely humane for an A.I.
-----------------------------------------------------

Matt donned in his Daredevil attire stood facing a savage looking Frank Castle, otherwise known as the punisher.

"Daredevil or should I say-"

"Daredevil is fine, I appreciate you helping us , but you should lay low for a bit and I am genuinely concerned about your sanity"

"lay low?"

'Of course he wouldn't hear the sanity part , this guy'

"yes, I am taking down kingpin"

"not surprised but that fucker is mine"