hijack

MJ had a more than two hours of sleep thanks to peter, who was being cuddly in his sleep. Her day was going good too, people (read flash) didn't bother her, and gwen has been acting recently around her. MJ has observant eyes just like her gifted father , she was always good at reading, as she walked into her class she even felt the eyes going everywhere around the very same corridor , when she looked back it was the janitor, he looked suspicious but she let it slide. Then BAM!! There was an announcement of school getting hijacked, out of nowhere four guys came, and one of them pointed the gun and the other did the talking , they took all electronic devices on them and some sharp things in MJ's case pocket knife.

She thinks these guys are really stupid or very clever to hijack school in broad daylight this effectively, yeah she have to give them that. However as she was looking she saw a girl just...

'Wait...what the what now...she just passed through the wall'

" you girl what are you looking at... ya think you had knife so you can take us down...huh?!!" says guy who nudges his gun to MJ's head. She just sighs. He is right, she can't take them all down but with what she saw just now, it might just be possible, she just has to sneak into the place and take down their superior. They might just find a way to save them all. She knows it's dangerous, so she comes up with quick plan, she has to find that girl first.

"hey...the guy with mustache...I need to use the restroom"

"huh?! You again...fine you can go...don't try anything funny? Hey tim go with her till the restroom door"

"heh...sure"

'lets hope this goes according to my plan...if only peter was here...forget it he needs some time he's grieving'

--------------------------------------------------

Peter is kinda curious to know who this stranger might be. For some reason, he vaguely remembers sea green eyes and red tulips when he looks at her. He is really tempted to ask whiz , but whiz had done that for him in advance. His watch lights up and screen show, who are the two girls are.

"uh...what's that?" Clarice asks almost immediately amazed and terrified at the same time.

"oh this...this is my A.I. she just got a background check on you guys...you must be clarice right?"

Clarice still felt anxious but replies to peter, "uh yeah that would be me, and this is..." Lorna is still staring at peter as if she can't believe her eyes yet.

"Lorna...I didn't it was you back then...you are the person...wait where are my manners please have sit...would like to have something?"

Clarice nudges Lorna sits right next her on other side, "miss Fiona...can I have four plates waffles, two glass of fresh orange juice and a iced coffee please"

"Sure, cutie" the server girl says blushing

"You didn't have to peter..." Clarice says embarrassed, little boy ordering for two 20 year old ladies, yeah she feels embarrassed and she wonders how he knows they didn't eat anything since morning and why did he order 4 plates if there are only 3 people.

"...can you pinch me, Peter" Lorna blurts out of nowhere once peter places the order.

"huh?" Peter responds stunned and then he does just that.

"Ouch...that hurt...it really is you...you are real"

Lorna without a warning jumps at peter who looks so calm that Clarice starts to feel suspicious again. But in reality peter was too shocked, just who is she and she was crying on his shoulder, hugging him so tightly. Peter knows she has the same sea green eyes he remembers but he doesn't remember who she clearly is to him or how she knows him.