⁰⁴

3rd person pov

New morning new day...it was a sunny day..but still cold wind was blowing.. basically a perfect day for a date or a long walk..but here Jisung was sleeping like there's no tomorrow..he woke up with the sound of his alarm. He groaned and turned of the alarm and went to sleep again..his mom came to his room and what she said next made him stood up from the bed.."my dear son is determined to be late on his first day at work and that too the workplace is the Hwang Hyunjin's company..."his mom intentionally emphasized the word Hwang Hyunjin to irritate him.. after that his mom left the room to make breakfast..

*Smol time skip*

After getting dressed he came downstairs and sat beside his mom..they both talked and ate the breakfast..and then jisung's mom dropped him his office at 9:00am.. and went to her own workplace..(his mom is a doctor)..and now he was standing in front of Hwang Hyunjin's company..

and now he was standing in front of Hwang Hyunjin's company

Jisung's outfit

Jisung was now in front of the reception counter.. there was a guy at there..his name was hoseok..a literal sunshine..he gave Jisung a big smile. "Ah you are Han jisung right?"
"U-uhm yes.."
"Oh dear don't need to be nervous..I am hoseok"said hoseok while giving his signature smile.. jisung's heart melted at the sight.."oh.. nice to meet you..btw you look like a ray of sunshine 🌞"Jisung said happily..."nice to meet you and go inside you would find Ryujin there she would tell you everything"hoseok told him..and with that Jisung went inside..and he asked a random worker about Ryujin..the worker showed him her cabin and went away.. everyone was practically staring at Jisung.. although he was cute and squishy but this suit gave him a hot and sexy vibe..

After searching for a bit Jisung found Ryujin..the girl was incredibly beautiful and sweet and they instantly became friends..she gave Jisung a file about hyunjin...and after entering the building Jisung Still didn't saw hyunjin not even a glimpse..he was wondering where was he..

Ryujin showed Jisung the whole building And he met some more people's...he met lisa and her girlfriend Jennie, yeji, yoongi and his boyfriend jimin, the namjin couple... everyone were very friendly..he likes all of them except one..the person is Hwang yeji..she is very beautiful and has a huge crush on Hwang Hyunjin..but the looks their other friends were giving made Jisung understand that hyunjin didn't liked her back..he don't know why but after hearing the news he felt like he won something..

NamJoon is the manager..when hyunjin isn't here everyone obeys him..Jin and Yoongi is a model..jimin is a dancer.. well he is signed with both changbin and Hyunjin's company.. Lisa, Jennie, yeji and Ryujin are the designers..he also met the taekook couple..they are in charge of the canteen..

They all were talking in the canteen.. suddenly NamJoon checked his watch and asked"sung..did you brought hyunjin his Americano? it's already 10:20 he would get irritated if he doesn't get his Americano in time..you better hurry up"as soon Jisung Heard it he started running.. running for his life(job)he got the iced Americano from taekook couple and ran towards Hyunjin's room..he knocked once no answer..he then again knocked this time a bit louder..he heard a small 'come in'..but by the tone he understood that hyunjin is struggling with something inside..he then entered the room and gosh how much he wished that he didn't entered the room....