⁰⁵

he then entered the room and gosh how much he wished that he didn't entered the room....

Han jisung pov

I entered the room and saw hyunjin pushed a girl harshly and she fell on the floor and then he said fired... I always heard rumours about hyunjin but I didn't expected hyunjin to be this much cold and rude..all I could think right now was how can this man push a girl this much harshly to just fire her..he could say it Normally instead of pushing her like this..I hurriedly Went to help the girl..I left the Americano and my Phone at the table and went towards her..I offered her a hand and she gladly took it..I then helped her to get up. She bowed to me and said thanks..see this girl is so polite and this Hwang Hyunjin..I turned around and saw hyunjin raising his eyebrows at me..I sighed deeply and went to hand the Americano to him..I subconsciously slammed my hand on the table and it made a loud voice.."why are you acting so weirdly?"hyunjin asked not even bothering to look at me . It angered me even more.."how the fuck do you expect me to react Mr Hwang Hyunjin. You could just tell the girl that she is fired why did you pushed her so harshly? at least show some respect to the girls!!!"I shouted at him.. he looked at the girl beside me and then at me"it's none of your business"gosh this bitch is such a badass.."and it would be better for you to leave right now"
"What if I don't"I hissed
"Let me remind you Mr Han jisung this is my office..and you are my secretary so do what I say"and here it goes again..'bad people's misusing their power'...I was really disappointed with this man's behaviour..I don't know why but whenever he behaves like this I feel bad,, what is this feeling??

3rd person pov

After Jisung left Hyunjin's room, the girl whom hyunjin fired went near him and tried to kiss him...ya all must be confused so flashback for y'all

*Before Jisung entered the room*

Hyunjin was peacefully doing his work suddenly his worker knocked on his room..he said come in and a girl entered holding 2 files..she came inside the room and went near hyunjin and started to pet his hair... hyunjin immediately backed away and gave her a 'wtf' look.."what the hell are you doing?""I want you hyunjin~" the girl said with a seductive tone and sat on Hyunjin's Lap.."what do you mean?I am not interested in this shit thing"
"Listen hyunjin you won't find someone better than me~so just let's go with the flow..date me and make me your girlfriend"
"Are you fucking crazy?"
"Mr Hwang please give me a chance to be with you...you are so hot and handsome I would gladly offer my virginity to you..use me please"with that the girl started to open her skirt.. hyunjin immediately pushed her and she fell on the floor and that's when Jisung entered the room...

*Present*

Hyunjin was again trying to move her away but she started to open her shirt..
meanwhile Jisung left the office angrily and he even forgot to bring his phone..he mentally cursed himself for forgetting his phone in such a situation..he then started to Went towards Hyunjin's room again..as he was about to knock he heard some noise from inside.. panic rised inside him...he thought hyunjin was trying to hurt the girl.. with that he opened the door without any Knock and Went inside and immediately screamed at the sight in front of him..the girl's shirt buttons were half open and she was biting Hyunjin's neck and hyunjin was struggling to keep her away.. everyone in the office gathered around Hyunjin's room and saw the scene.. Jisung Went in the direction of Hyunjin and detached the girl from hyunjin. Everyone was shocked..the girl looked at everyone and immediately buttoned her shirt..she started screaming and saying that hyunjin was trying to rape her.. Jisung would have believed her but after what he had seen he just wanted to slap her..."anything else to say? If not then leave with your stuff and Don't come near here again otherwise my men's won't hesitate to kill you" said hyunjin..the girl picked her purse and turned to hyunjin and said"listen brat you would have to die single if you keep being cold like this.. millions are ready to lose their virginity to you and still you chose to be a br-" Hyunjin's bodyguard's interrupted her and took her away... everyone else went back to their work and Jisung was still standing there frozen...he was feeling very ashamed of the things he said to hyunjin..all he could do was now regret..he nervously went near Hyunjin's table and picked his phone from there.. before he could apologize someone entered Hyunjin's room...it was a cute boy..he was looking like a fox..he was staring at Jisung and was smiling widely.. Jisung found it cute and kinda creepy.."hello there cutie"the fox looking male said.. Jisung became tomato at his words..the fox looking boy chuckled and patted his deep blue hair.."I am Yang Jeongin...you look new here. Did you joined today?"
"Oh..h-hi Mr Yang. Yeah I am new..I just joined today my name is j-jisung Han jisung.."Jisung said while stuttering..."awe look baby is getting shy"Jisung was about to say something but then Jeongin just dragged him outside.. Jisung looked back and saw hyunjin was Also looking at him..his eyes were saying many things but unfortunately Jisung couldn't understand anything...