⁵³

3rd person pov

Jongin hyunjin and Dahyun were together always in their childhood... They would meet each other every day... Play together every day. But jong-in and hyunjin were more close .. they were basically brothers. While Dahyun always had a liking towards hyunjin.

Everything about them was good. Even when they were in high school they would be together always. Same class same school. Same bag ...

But as time went by , along with their friendship many misunderstandings grew too. Mrs hwang would never even praise hyunjin but she would praise jong-in for even the bare minimum. It seemed like Mrs Hwang would praise jongin even for breathing while she won't praise her own son even if he brought stars and moon for her

It hurted hyunjin.. it wasn't jong-in's fault. But hyunjin was really bothered by it. He was jealous of jong-in.. he didn't want to but there was just no other option.

On the other side jong-in was annoyed at the closeness of his sister and hyunjin.. he didn't have any problem with Dahyun liking hyunjin. Hyunjin was really a good guy so he wouldn't mind if they even went on a relationship

But as a brother he didn't like how Dahyun would always prepare stuff for hyunjin and hyunjin wouldn't show even the slightest appreciation towards it.

He didn't like how his sister would get hurt because of hyunjin... Dahyun would often bake cookies for hyunjin, or make mufflers for him but hyunjin didn't show much reaction.

Everyone could see that Dahyun liked hyunjin but hyunjin didn't say anything about this matter.

Deep down jong-in knew hyunjin was right because hyunjin didn't see Dahyun in that way.. it was only a siblings type relationship so hyunjin purposely didn't do anything to give her false hopes or lead her on to something he can't do.

But jong-in still hated it... It was his beloved sister. He couldn't see Dahyun crying every night because of Hyunjin..

Deep down hyunjin and jong-in both knew they were wrong for hating the other but they just couldn't do anything about it.

When jong-in saw jisung in the party with hyunjin he really wanted to mess with Jisung to annoy hyunjin...even Mrs Hwang also tried to plot with him to remove jisung from hyunjin's life.

But jong-in really liked jisung as time went by... He felt like he was doing something wrong everytime he was near jisung.. he just couldn't stop thinking about hyunjin.

And that's why in the end he chose his friendship. His friendship with Hyunjin.. and for the sole reason, here he was in the Court room ... About to give statement against his father and submitting proof that would make his father's company face a huge loss.

But he didn't want to wrong his beloved friend.

The case was filed against Hwang company... Both companies were faced with lots of loss and controversies..

They didn't even get any project in the meantime. Hyunjin's coworkers weren't paid.. but they didn't say anything instead they stood beside Hyunjin..

Today was the last hearing. It would decide everything.

Jeongin has submitted the recording of yeji and Mrs Hwang as an evidence where Mrs Hwang was threatening yeji and giving her bribe..many other workers also gave statement against Mrs Hwang because of bribe and ill treatment

Because of this, they won the case against Mrs Hwang but the fire between hyunjin's company and dahyun's fire company was still on

Recently namjoon has found that the contact had a major fault... In one of the conditions, among lines it was written that dahyun's father company can change this contact anytime as they like which Mrs Hwang obviously didn't notice and signed.