⁰⁷

3rd person pov

he knocked on it and a come in was heard...

Jisung Went inside and saw the lunch box was empty.. he smiled a bit at it and then His eyes fell on the chocolate box.. There was a chocolate piece missing from the box and the later he wrote was on the table.. it was unfolded that means hyunjin already read it.. Jisung subconsciously sighed at the sight.. hyunjin also noticed it

Hyunjin cleared his throat to attract jisung's attention.. "Mr Hwang you called me?" "Yeah..these are some of paperworks...you have to check if all the papers are signed or not and arrange them by colours.. bring those papers to me which aren't signed...You can leave now "hyunjin said while handing Jisung a pile of blue, purple and yellow papers...

Jisung bowed and was ready to leave. As he hold the door handle hyunjin called him again..."Han..." "Y-yeah?"
"Thanks for the chocolates"Jisung smiled widely at the words.. "your most welcome"Jisung said while flashing his heart smile..

Jisung was doing his work on his table... Suddenly someone came and sat On the corner of his table. be looked up and saw Jeongin siting there.. "hello baby~~" "hi innie" "are you free today after work baby?I wanna hangout with you" Asked Jeongin with sparkling eyes.."I am going to meet my friends and then I would go to home besides my work hours would end at 10:00 pm so I don't think we would get time for hangout"Jisung said with a sad smile.. Jeongin pouted and made pleading eyes at Jisung"please take me with you I wanna meet your friends... pwease hannie"

Jisung couldn't say no to a cute pouty Jeongin.."fine you can come with me but let me tell you beforehand, my friends are more weird than the word 'weird'" hearing this both Jisung and Jeongin started to laugh..

*Timeskip*

It was already leaving time.. Jisung already finished his work... Jisung took his coat and left...

Jeongin was waiting with his driver for jisung as they agreed to go together for a small hangout with jisung's Friend..

After some time they reached the cafe and both went inside...the sight in front of them wasn't so pleasing..

"Ok so it's kangaroo aka Bang Christopher Chan or Bang Chan..he is from Australia and he is the oldest here but is actually foive"Jisung pointed to the boy who was running with a plastic packet in his hand which was actually cat food.."this is Rabbit or cat aka lee Minho or Lee know second oldest boyfriend of Bangchan hyung"Jisung pointed to the guy who was running after Bangchan with a knife ..uhm yeah knife..

"Are you sure they are boyfriends?"Jeongin asked nervously.. Jisung chuckled and shook his head..."yeah they are boyfriends and Minho hyung is running like this bcz Chan hyung again maybe forgot to feed the cats.. Minho hyung loves his 3 cats more than anything and anyone else"Jeongin Mouthed a 'O'shape..

"This is puppy aka Kim seungmin.. the least weird here..he loves to do pranks so be careful"Jisung pointed to the guy who was peacefully leaning on his chair and was drinking hot chocolate.."this is chicken ak-"Jisung was cut off by a freckled boy yelling at him.."that's bokari not chicken!!!""yeah YEAH so he is lee yongbok or felix...he is also from Australia"Jisung pointed to the guy who was doing some sort of dance Infront of his mobile...oh he was recording tiktok video..

Before Jisung could say anything else all 4 of them started to gather around Jisung and Jeongin.."you did a great job introducing us so now let us also repay you"said Minho in a sarcastic tone.."ok this is Squirrel or quokka aka Han Jisung..very clingy and loves kisses"said seungmin.. Jeongin just giggled at everyone's cuteness.."I am fox aka Yang-""Jeongin!"everyone turned towards the voice which cut Jeongin..

Felix quickly ran to the male who was standing at the door and hugged him tightly..the said male also returned the hug.."bin hyung!why are you here?""I should ask you this"said changbin.."wait you guys know each other?"asked a confused quokka"yeah me changbin hyung and hyunjin hyung are friends"said Jeongin.."the world is small indeed..now let's hangout Everyone"said the puppy looking boy

After 1 hour they all decided to go home.. Jeongin dropped Jisung to his home even though Jisung protested against it..

After reaching home Jisung finished his dinner and told his mom about everyone in his office..

As Jisung was about to sleep home his phone vibrated
'BUZZ BUZZ'

Jisung picked the phone and saw

Unknown
Hi..it's Hyunjin
Tomorrow come to my home at sharp 8:00 am
Address: dekira street 24/7
Hwang mansion (don't ask me anything 👁️👄👁️)

Me
Ok I would be there Mr Hwang
✓✓
Seen

•••••••••••••••

Boring and funny chapter..
Soon it would be interesting I promise~and sorry for late update since I have exams going...