Can't get you out of my head - 2

Hello lovez!

long time no see ok well i'm sorry i didn't update but ive been busy but i'm free now .

soo how did you like the first chapter??? if it was Horrible i am so sorry i'll try and make it better . And well seeing how nobody has read it well ill just keep on uploading still :P.

ok i'll let you read now ...... but before i'll be uploading every SUNDAY for sure . right now its Monday but i'm bored so i'm writing this right now but SUNDAY'S i'll defenitly update... Promise!

ok so now Continue ,

Lovez ,

Roxy Xx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      -- edited --

*LIAM'S pov*

I turned around to see who pushed me , only to see the one and only...... Harry Styles

"Why on earth did you do that ?!?!?" i yelled at him ,,,, i quickly apoligezed after ,i don't know but i felt bad .

i never yell at him or them ....

"I'm sorry i just thought you needed a little push to get her " he said puttings his hands up in defense and giving me cheeky grin

i gave him a glare and went to look for skylar.

i saw her go inside the bathroom so followed her and tried to open the door just to find it locked . strange but then agian why would a guy go into the girls bathrrom .

so i decided to knock "Hey Skylar are you ok ?i'm sorry about that"

"um... yeah it was just a splash." she said "Don't worry ill survive " she then added .

I was going to wait for her but then Harry came back .

" hey mate, Simon wants to see us right now we gotta go" he said.
I was about to answer and give an excuse when he cut me off saying.

"Liam we really need to go no time for making up excuses."

I sighed but then got a little idea .

I went to the counter and asked for coffe .
While the lady did that i took a napkin and started writing.

The lady called and i told her the instrucions. She gave me a short nod and i gave her a small smile .and left . .

¤SKYLARS pov ¤

It said

* ~ Hey skylar ,
Sorry for leaving without telling you , i just wanted to apoligize for the coffe spilling and if you want we can see each other later i mean to hang out ya now ??? Hope you enjoy the coffe don't worry i already paid for it. Its the least i can do.... later
•***-***•
~love,
Liam :)

i felt a huge grin on my face when i was done reading it , i don't know why but i couldn't help but feel Happy? ........

but of course every good thing comes to an end . cuz when i looked at the cloock it read 7:55 .

Shoot i'm late !!!!

in an instant i put the note in my backpack and quickly rushed out the door ....