Olka Palm tree lake -12

*Skylar's (louise) pov *

Wednesday soon came by and i was hanging out more with Niall and Louis , i found out that they have a ship name Nouis which i thought was cute.

Right now i was with Louis and niall at there flat (well mostly Louis hous3) and we were just watching movies and talking you know the usual? But i was enjoying it.

"Ooouuu i got one!!!!!." Louis shouted while putting his hand up.

"why did the mushroom go to the party?." He asked

" ummm i don't know" i said.

"Because he was a fun-guy."

Niall and i bursted out laughing.

Niall was laughing so hard that he actually started to cry, while on the other side had finished laughing.

~now i'm climbing the walls but you don't notice at all that i'm going out of mind all day and all night~

My phone started to ring indicateing that i got a mesaage .

I saw the boys froze when my phone started to ring .... wiered.

Niall cleared his throat.

"So you like one direction ey?." Niall asked.

"Oh no , not really, my friend she Loves them so she made my phone recieve her messages with a one direction song." I said rolling my eyes.

"So you hate them?" Louis asked me

I shrugged, " i don't hate them , i like Some of there songs but i don't love them, its a love hate thing." I finished off and began reading the mesaage from Nat.

To:Skylar

From: Nat

Hey girl !!! get your luggage ready bc i got us permission to go to.... wait for it ................................................................................................. wait for it........................................... stilll wait for it .....................

0k WERE GOING TO THE OLKA PALMTREE LAKE!!!!

once i finished reading the text i let out a small ,

Ok no a Loud scream.

"what happened? " Asked a very worried looking Louis.

"oh um, my friend just gave me some very exciting news." I said with a huge smile.

To: Nat

From:Skylar

Omg!!!! Yes thats awesome, i can't believe that you actually did it !!!! Oh my gosh i love you Nat!!!! ♡♡♡♡ Xx Xx

To: skylar

From:nat

Lol no worries you know i always got your back ;) , we leave tomorrow morning so go on get packing. <3

i checked the time it was 9:05 pm,

well better get home to pack.

"Hey guys i better get going, i have a big day tomorrow, see you later!" i said getting up from the sofa.

"Awww do you really have to go ?" asked a sad looking Niall

"Yes but i will be back maybe 3 or 2 days later you know? don't worry Niall" i said

"alright "

"and i will drive you home" louis stated

the drive to my house was silent but it was a comfortable silence.

"Have a nice rest Louise." he said

"You too and thank you Louis for the ride."

he just nodded his head and i head inside,me and Austin were still in bad terms, so i have been trying to avoid him these past few days.i hope he is not in the house ..... yet.

i entered and was greeted with silence..... Good

i quickly went upstairs and started to pack, ok so let me tell you about the Olka Palm tree lake.

Olka Palm tree lake is a place where me and Nat only go once every season.there is where almost every day i go in the lake and transform in a mermaid without being afraid of someone to see me .i freely swim and just be me around Nat.of course we make an excuse so that we both can go ALONE and it works .i am really happy and i can't believe that tomorrow is the big day.

i packed everything that i need such as towels tooth brush cloths phone camera etc...

i took a quick shower......... which consisted on me turning into a mermaid for a few minuets and then i blow dried my hair and put it in a neat bun and put on some shorts and a tank top to sleep in.i went to bed with a huge grin on my face.

the next morning i did my routine it was 6:30 am so i brushed my teeth and all that stuff. now on to my outfit that consisted on (Skylars outfit in the begining)

once i was ready mom entered my room and said her goodbyes Austin was going to come to but i sneaked out before he could even say something .

"Bye mom see you in a few days!!!!" i shouted to my mother.

"Good bye Honey take care!!!"

and with that i headed out the door to pick up Nat at her place .

--------------------------------------------

Sorry that i updated late i had a very busy day so i couldn't do nothing and right now i just finished this chapter sorry it was short but i did my best the "surprise" was that she was finally going to became well is a mermaid just that due to time i couldn't so sorry :/ next chapter she will become one don't worry .:)

thank you for reading and i am thinking of updateing wednesday and sunday so next chapter we will see until next time!!!

lovez

Roxy Xx

oh p.s the outfit of Skylar will probably be posted tomorrow Bye!!!