Deja vu -33

Recap

"I'm not leaving, your crazy if you think I'm leaving you.." she shaked her head.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm going to take care of you!!" she clapped her hands.

Fudge...

My hospital room door opened "Spencer we need to talk." He said out of breath.

"Louis what are you doing here?" Julian stood up crossing her arms under her chest.

Double Fudge...

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Before that....

*Skylar's pov*

I was on my way to the hospital, i needed to talk to spencer.

I know i know you might say Why on earth are you going this late to the Hospital?well it's only seven sooo...

Anyways i was parked outside yet i was debating whether to go in or not.
Ugh well I'm here anyways.

I got out of my car and walked slowly towards her room.

"Excuse me ,do you know in which room i can find Spencer?

"Oh yes follow me." the nurse guided me towards her room.

"Hello Spencer,You have a visitor." she smiled sweetly at her.

"Thank you Jessie." Spencer smiled weakly at her.

After the nurse left we were greeted with silence, maybe coming here was a bad idea after all.

"Do you need anything Skylar?" she asked, it wasn't in a harsh way but it wasn't in a nice way either.

"Uh ... I-i heard what you did." gosh why is it so hard?.

She smirked."You know, this doesn't xhange anything right?"

"What do you mean?" is she really still mad... After everything?

She scoffed "Have you forgotten?"

I didn't say anything.

"Of course you don't... Well Skylar to refresh your memory, you stole Louis from me." she sat straight.

"I didn't steal anything from you, he isn't an object to be Taken." i stood straight too.

She chuckled while shaking her head."You know Skylar.i think you're missing the point here." she stood up from the hospital bed.

"What point?" why am i so oblivious?

"Do you trust Louis?"

My first instint was to answer Yes but then i remembered he lied to me... How can you trust a person that has lied to you?

"Uhh... I"

"Or better yet, Does Louis trust you?"
Her questioned were getting me off guard.

"Where are you going with this?" i asked her curiously

"Oh Nowere just that... If Louis trusts in you than he would have told you about him being in a band." she shrugged casually.

I was left speechless... I came here for answers not for more Doubts.

"I mean, when we were dating he would tell me everything, everything."

She was 5 feet away from me, standing there smirking.

Hearing about there relationship just makes me feel like something sharp poking my heart.