The Twist -11

~Not edited ~
Yay another chapter ....

Recap-
"Hey Sky i made you some soup - What the heck? ! . he exclaimed.

Oh,oh i thought to myself.

*Skylar's pov *

"Austin!!! Wha- you- ugh, don't you knock? " i stuttered

"Don't change the conversation Louise, who the heck is this guy." He said while pointing to Niall.

" he's a friend of mine, i asked him to come over."

Ok i know that was a lie but i could'nt get niall in trouble ...... or me.

"Louise, i thought mom told you ,you are grounded. " he said a little bit calm this time.

"And she did but , uh i got bored so i called him."

"Oh yeah? With what your phone?, the one mom took away from you?"

Shoot , this aint going to end pretty.

" uhhh..."

"LOUISE ALL THAT YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IS GETTING IN TROUBLE AND WHAT DO I DO? COVER UP FOR YOU THINKING THAT MAYBE YOU WON'T DO IT AGAIN ,YET YOU KEEP ON DOING THE SAME FREAKING THING , WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO WITH YOU !!!!!! I HAVE HAD ENOGH WITH YOU LOUISE I TRY TO HELP YOU GET ALL YOU DO IS BRUSH IT OFF, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO STOP BEING SO USELESS??!!!!!???"
He yelled at me , he never has yelled at me. Yet he called me useless

I even jumped and took a step back from him

"Hey,don't tal-
Niall was about to talk when Austin stopped him.

"WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE???? AREN'T YOU GOING TO LEAVE?!?!! MY SISTER IS ENOUGH TROUBLE AND I CERTANLY DON'T NEED ANYMORE , GET THE HECK OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!! "
He screamed at niall.

"STOOOOOP, HE DOESN'T HAVE THE FAULT , SCREAM AT ME , BLAME ME FOR EVERYTHING JUST LEAVE HIM OUT OF THIS!!! "I screamed with tears streaming down my face.

I saw his face soften when he saw me with tears.

"Niall i am so sorry about this, i'll see you some other time, again i am so sorry."

" no Louise its not your fault." He said while looking at Austin. And with thay he left and Austin and i were alone..... Oh god

"Is that really what you think of me?"i told Austin.

"Louise thats not what i meant-

"WHAT DID YOU MEAN THEN?!?!? WAS IT SOMETHING WORSE OR WHAT AUSTIN WHAT IS IT ?!?!?!" i shouted at him.

"Look louise it's noth-

"Nothing, right ? Its ALWAYS NOTHING AUSTIN !,"

He didn't say anything he just sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"Get out...." i said barely above a whisper

"What?"

"I said GET OUT!"

" GET OUT of my room Austin GET OUT !!!!!!" I said while pushing him out.

Once he was out i locked the door and started to cry, he called me useless and basicly a bothersome, then he made me felt guilty bc you know maybe i do deserve all that stuff i haven't even told them i'm a mermaid, can you really blame them?

"I'm home!!!" I heard mother shout,

I just hope this doesn't get anyworse.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

After that day with austin i haven't talked to him since.
Im un - grounded or however you say it so now i can go where ever i want, well except right now that its school day, and yeah you must be thinking 'you didn't go to school while you were grounded?'
Well you see my mom called me in sick , so thats how i didn't go to school yeah i know , she really went over the line.

I went to my closet and picked out my lazy outfit wich consisted on
A white long shirt and some grays sweats. I grabbed my hair in a ponytail and wore my converse.

As i was on my way down stairs i heard my name.

"You know Skylar can't take care of herself" i heard Austin tell my mom.

"i know but that's why your going to stay with her it will only take a few days." My mother said.

"Yeah but she never listens to me , how can i do it?"

"You'll know what to do"

And with that i started to hear foot steps comeing my way. I quickly rushed out the door.

I started to make my way down to school, i decided to walk bc i just wanted to think i don't know.

When i was 5 min of walking i heard a car beeping next to me.
I turned and saw him.

*Louis's pov*

I woke up early this morning to go to the gym , i was suposse to meet up with liam but he had an interview to do with Hazza.

I was comeing back from the gym when i saw a familiar figure, it was Louise, i honked my car next to her and i saw her turned her face.

"Need a ride?" I asked

She was in doubt at first but then agreed to , she got on and i was greeted with silence.

5 min have pased and she still wasn't speaking.

"Hey are you ok?"

"Yeah i'm just ..... " she let out a sigh.

"Family problems" was the only thing she said.

"oh , i get it, but look on the bright side um..... ok mybe there really isn't a bright side but at least you have me and Niall as your friends and we won't ever leave you " i said failing at making her feel better.

"Thanks " she said slightly smiling.

"so to school eh?"

"Yeah , and sorry about the bother i have a car i just didn't want to drive r oday thats all." She said hanging her head low.

"No worries, i was just passing by when i saw you."

We kept on talikng and she told me everything that had happen the other day. I still can't believe he would say that to her. We had already arrive to school but stayed in the car talking.

"Don't believe him Louise you are definetly not useless, actually you are very helpfull." I told her.

"Really?" She asked

" i wouldn't lie to you."

" thank you Louis " she said as she gave me a hug.

"You are more than welcome" i said returning her hug.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Awww sweet little Louis...

Anyways , i had fun doing this, and next chapter is a little surprise, hope you guys like it !!!!
Thanks for reading! !!!

Lovez ,

RoxyXx