Her conffession -38

*Louis pov*

"And why would i do that?" he asked

"Harry please, we already discussed this." i groaned.

"I'm sorry Lou, but i still think this is useless."

" No it's not and once she accepts, you will see this is all worth it."

"Fine what's her number again?" he finally gave in.

"Yes, thank you Harry!" i cheered

"Yeah yeah let's get this over with." he rolled his eyes but i could tell he wanted to smile.

I gave him Louise number and he texted her.

"And now we wait." we said in unison.

"Guys i seriously can't believe you are really here.. Can i freak out because this is a once in a lifetime thing." Natalie screeched.

She woke up the next day and suddenly it hit her that 3/4 of one direction were in her flat. Although it's actually Niall's flat.

"I don't see why not" i shrugged. Just as i finished my sentence we heard a very loud scream.

"Oh my God, Louis Tomlinson is in my flat as so is Harry Styles and Niall- Well I've known Niall for quite a time so there's nothing new about him" she finished.

"Hey that's not nice." Niall pouted.

"Awe sorry Nialler." she draped her arms around his neck.

They started bickering and I was just there awkwardly standing until harry called me.

"Lou She texted!" Harry suddenly shouted.

"What did she say?" Niall and i said together.

"She said.. Um, who are you?"he read out loud.

"You didn't tell her your name?" i asked

"Uhh... no?" he sheepishly said.

"Well what are you waiting for?"

"Oh, right!" he quickly started typing.

"Can i like have a picture or something? Like i really Loooooove you guys, I've been a fan since day one" Natalie grinned.

"sure love , c'mon" me and niall started posing for the picture and natalie joined in since she had the camera.

"smile!" she quickly turned around and hugged each one of us "thank you so bmuch you guys!!!"

"your welcome love" I have her a smile.

"Louis she replied!" Harry shouted my
"Well what did she say?"
"She accepted, but she said to meet in the coffee shop next to nandos." He said.

"Ok , I'll text you guys later ok? Wish me luck!" I said gathering my thing to go meet Louise.
"Luck doesn't exist! Hey wait for me!" Harry shouted.

Just you wait Louise, because today I will confess.

*louises pov*

As crazy as this sounds I agree to meet a guy who I've never met before.
He's harry styles a.k.a Louis best friend, all I want to do is ask some questions regarding Louis that's it.

I told him to meet me in the coffeehouse next to Nandos, it's been 10 min since I sent him the message and I see no sign of him.

Maybe this was a bad idea I look horrible, my hair looks like I just woke up, my clothes are all wrinkled and I'm pretty sure I seem like a crazy person.

I try to fix myself as much as I can before harry arrives I want answers not scare him away.
I made myself look kinda "decent" and waited and waited and waited for harry to arrive.

After half an hour I was ready to give up, maybe it wasn't really harry.
Was I really that stupid to fall for a stupid prank?

I got myself up when a pair of hands immediately sat me back down.

"I'm sorry I'm late, but I had some.... troubles getting here." He awkwardly sat down in the chair in front of me.

" how's Louis?" I immediately responded, I know I was kinda rude but I needed answers right away.

"He's fine, worried about you" he chuckled seeing how eager I was.
"Why did you want to meet?" I asked him.

*Louis's pov*
"Erm... Louis - no I was wondering how you are, with all this going on." Harry stuttered

I had sat on the table behind them.

" why would you care?" She snapped back.

"Listen, Louis is my friend and I don't want him to suffer again after what he went through." Harry sighed

Please don't talk about Spencer right now Harry not now.
I closed my eyes.

She didn't say anything for a while, I was scared that maybe she had already left when I heard soft sobs coming form in front of me.

" I-I'm sorry." She cried.
I wanted to get up and hug her.

" I shouldn't be mad with him for not telling me his secret, but I can't help it. I know I am being selfish but - but ." She sobbed louder.

Thank goodness their wasn't a lot of people around us or they would have thought that Harry made her cry, but why does she keep saying that she shouldn't be mad at me?

"Why can't you be mad at him? I would also be angry if someone did that to me" Harry asked her.

She stayed silent for a while, I was about to go to her when she suddenly spoke up.

"Because I also have a secret that I have been keeping from him." She confessed